Today, people in many offices use an HP printer. At the same time, many people have difficulty configuring the 123 HP printer and can contact the HP printer support number for this. Today, people choose the wireless printer so they can use it without connecting to the device. This type of printers connects via Bluetooth and therefore users can easily get the impression of their choice. We also shared some steps to help you easily configure the printer with your device. This way you can use it without discomfort.
The company also provides a customer service number and solves all printer problems. It allows you to get 123.hp.com/setup support for a practical solution. Here you will find fast and reliable service with ease. We know that the problem is not very complicated, but our staff will help you in the best way to achieve a satisfactory result. Support staff not only assist with positioning the printer, but also with installation and procedure.
Steps to configure the printer
The important point that users should keep in mind is that you must install printer drivers to configure the printer. So it can only work effectively because it is a wireless printer.
We have purchased some simple steps to help you easily configure a printer.
• The first thing users should do is unpack the printer.
• You should now inspect all accessories associated with the printer and complete the entire printing process.
• After connecting all accessories, load paper in the tray.
• Now is the time to connect the printer to the power cord and turn on the device.
• You must now configure the print cartridge and verify that the printer’s ink is working.
Here are the steps to install all the printer hardware. Now you need to install the hp printer drivers so that you can only print from other devices.
To configure the wireless printer
Today, most people use a wireless printer to print with their Android devices, such as a tablet or mobile phone. In this wireless connection, the printer can be connected in two ways: WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and SSID and password. But the most effective way to set up your wireless printer is to work with Windows. If you experience problems, contact HP technical support for solutions.
Here are some simple steps:
· You must first open the HP printer.
· Then click the wireless icon and select the wireless configuration wizard. Next, you need to click on the OK button and it will appear in the list of networks.
· Now you need to select the network to connect. If desired, you can install the 123 HP com setup software for the wireless printer.
In the next step, enter the WPS password and connect the device to the printer.