Google Play Music Streaming app has always been one of the most popular services provided by Google. And according to the current sources, now the company is planning to shut down this music streaming service by the end of this year. Google Play Music is being replaced with YouTube Music. So, if you are one of the users of this music streaming application, then you need to transfer all your music files to YouTube music. Google Play Music is set to disappear in the coming month of December. So, before that, make sure you don’t lose any of your music data by transferring all your files to YouTube music.
Do you also use Google Play Music? Want to know how you can transfer all your content to YouTube? If yes, then here, you will get to know the ways to do so. The following report will provide you with the methods through which you can be able to transfer all your Google Play Music data to YouTube Music. So, to get the techniques, please go through the complete article.
The Methods to Transfer Google Play Music Data to YouTube
There are various methods that you can apply to transfer your Google Play Music files to YouTube music. In fact, for this purpose, the company has introduced a new tool that enables you to move the music libraries, including personal uploaded, purchased songs, playlists, and albums from Google Play Music to YouTube. And here, we have mentioned the two different methods to do that. So, now, it’s time to move towards the procedures. Take a look at the below-mentioned processes:
- Use a Computer Browser
To go through this method, you can use any web browser that you use on your device. Let’s see what you need to do:
- Open any web browser on your computer system and navigate to the official site of YouTube.
- After reaching the home page, log into your account with your email ID and password.
- And now, click on the Profile icon that you can see at the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down through your screen and click on the option of “Settings”.
- In the Settings section, look for the option of “Transfer from Google Play Music” and click on it.
- After you click on this option, your Google Play Music files will start to transfer to YouTube. The process may take a while, depending on the amount of content.
- And after the completion of the process, you will get an email informing about the completion of the process.
- Use the Mobile App
If you are using the official YouTube mobile application, here’s what you need to do:
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- And then tap on the Profile icon placed at the upper right corner of your screen.
- And now, go through the “Settings” option and then tap on “Transfer from Google Play Music” option. And now your Google Play Music data will start to transfer to YouTube. After the process is completed, you will get the notification.
So, this is how you can move your music files from Google Play Music to YouTube music. These are the most straightforward procedures that anyone can go through. Go now and follow these methods. And stay connected with us and follow our website.