In the prevalent times, our lives have upgraded themselves with the introduction of smarter devices and gadgets that quickly perform our daily tasks.
With such beautiful machines, we do not have to require much effort or time for regular activities. Coming to kitchen appliances, some fantastic devices have been launched over a period that can serve your cooking requirements instantly.
Indian homes always have a constant demand for mixtures, pastes, chutneys, and other liquid edibles that make our food taste better and enhance our appetite.
Wet grinders are one such product that can help you to make such pastes within minutes without having to exert any struggle.
You would need to insert the items and wait for the pleasing outcome you have been waiting for.
If you are trying to explore the best wet grinders in India, then here is a complete guide that would help you thoroughly to make a smart purchase –
What are the best wet grinders available?
Premie Table Top Wet Grinder
If you have a litle family, then this product is the ideal choice for you. With a smooth operation, this grinder ensures delivering a delicate batter.
It has also got the following features that make it unique –
- The product comes with a gear based powerful motor with 95W and 230V.
- It can hold 1.5 liters of content in it.
- The body is comprised of rust-proof stainless steel, which ensures excellent, efficient performance and durability.
- The machines’ drums are removable, and so batters can be stored in them for a long time.
- The rust-proof coating of the body makes sure that the batter stays fresh.
- It comes with three modes of the low, medium, and high. You can use any of these modes according to your requirements.
- The weight of this product is 25kgs, which is the only shortcoming of this machine. But considering the other features, this machine is highly recommended for Indian homes.
Elgi Ultra Perfect Wet Grinder
This machine is entirely multifunctional, which makes grinding an painless job for you. The finest part about this product is it has got a very voguish look that would add elegance and style to any and every kitchen interior. So this can also be termed as one of the best wet grinders of India.
The best specifications of this product are as follows –
- It can hold 2litres of contents in it.
- With this product, you can experience a vibration-free grinding process.
- It is made of stainless steel material, which assures no accumulation of rust in the parts.
- You can store batters and pastes in the drums themselves as there would is no scope of rusting.
- The product offers the facilities of atta kneading and coconut scraping with it.
- This grinder comes with patented conical stones, which help in better fermentation rise. Hence, the output is way tastier and more delicious.
- The cleaning process is straightforward as you can remove the conical stones after the job and cleanse them without difficulty.
- It can handle heavy contents easily and still work efficiently than any other similar product.
- This product is exceptionally lightweight, which is 13.7kgs, but the only drawback is it is a little pricey. But if money isn’t a factor for you, then this product is the best buy for its outstanding performance.
Butterfly Smart Wet Grinder
This grinder by Butterfly is a brilliant piece. This machine’s ultimate thing is that it has a very compact yet classy design and hence takes up very neligible space in your kitchen. You need not worry about clearing a huge area to easily place this product as it will easily fit into a small space.
Here are the details of the product –
- It has a powerful motor of 150W and has a capacity of 2litres.
- The product comes with attachments for performing jobs like coconut scraping and atta kneading.
- It has a 4-way grinding system along with uniform grinding assurance.
- One drum in the product has got two cylindrical stones, which ensures an acceptable result.
- The single-phase motor function with high torque guarantees low consumption of electricity even with the 150W motor.
- The perfect quality about this machine is it comes with an indicator that symbolizes overheating or overloading conditions.
Though the above mentioned three products are the best choices to buy from the Indian market, yet there are several other options that one can go for.
Many brands have introduced wet grinders that too provide a satisfactory service. But you have to keep specific things in consideration before investing in such products.
We have categorized some facilities that should be there in the best wet grinders in India for it to be saleable to customers –
Check the power of the motor in the very beginning. Remember that the power of the motor is responsible for the fast and efficient grinding of the edibles. It is advisable to avoid grinders having a low powered motor.
While you go through the product, check how many grinding stones are there attached to the product. Minimum 2-3 stones are required to provide you a considerable level of service. Lower than that is not acceptable.
This entirely depends on your requirement. If you have a huge family, then go for a larger number of drums, else one or two drums would be sufficient to solve your purpose.
Look for how much energy the machine is going to consume usually. It is because you do not want hefty bills after using such a product for kitchen purposes. Also, try to opt for machines with energy efficiency or power saving option.
Every machine around us demands cleanliness and servicing. Always go for devices that you can maintain without any significant difficulty. Very complicated products would create hassle in their servicing procedure. Try ignoring such grinders.
You need to check how long is the warranty validity. The brand must provide you with a warranty card with the product details. Also, ask them about their after-sales service policies. Once you buy the product, the company should not be exempted from the service they are expected to serve.
If you have a fancy or modular kitchen, you can go for a stylized model as you will get loads of them in the market. A modish product would add grandeur to your kitchen area.
Summing up, a wet grinder is an urgent need for every Indian kitchenette as Indians have got a good demand for pastes and mixtures that intensifies the taste of Indian dishes. But performing this job manually is a huge trouble. Wet grinders are a one-stop solution to such errands. Hence investing in such a machine is the right decision. So, we have created the above information to deliver every minute detail that you need to have handy before buying a wet grinder. Please read it thoroughly and venture into the smartest product in the market.