Kindle device has written a great success story when it comes to sharing the best e-reading experience with the users. Amazon keeps releasing the Kindle updates from time to time that makes the user experience better. However, the technical concerns keep occurring in Kindle just like any other device. Fortunately, you can fix these troubles by visiting the www.kindle.com/support. Here, you can find the best possible troubleshooting solution to your problem. But, before that, we would like you to go through the following information. Here, we have shared the most common Kindle problems along with the troubleshooting solutions. So, read the guide and find the easy steps to fix the issue.
Ghost images appearing on the screen
Ghosting is the faint display of the graphic and text still appearing on the previous page even after you forward the page. If you are seeing the Ghosting error appearing on your screen, you need to refresh the screen. To refresh your screen while reading, you need to tap on top of your screen and it will show you display bar. After this, you can tap anywhere on the screen. Once the screen refreshes, the display will flash and the toolbar will get disappeared. Open any book or content from the Home screen for the page to refresh.
Unable To Connect To WiFi
Your Kindle device scans for the WiFi network automatically when it is present within the range. When it identifies the network, it gets connected automatically. If the password is needed, the screen will appear to submit the password detail. Usually, this procedure is easy and quick. But, if you are unable to connect and want to connect it manually, visit the www.kindle.com/support and get the expert help to figure out the best possible solution to the problem. But, before that, try the following steps to connect your Kindle to WiFi:
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ >> ‘Settings’.
- If the network you would like to connect is appearing on your screen, tap on it.
- If the network you like to connect is not appearing in the list, you can follow the steps below:
- Tap on ‘Other’. A dialogue box with a name ‘Enter WiFi Network’ will appear on your screen.
- Use the Onscreen keyboard, enter the ‘Network Name’ and the password.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Enter the information related to the network which includes IP address, security type, and connection type.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on the ‘Connect’ button to join the network.
Home screen showing items out of order
You can show the items on the Home Screen of your Kindle device by Recent, Author, Title, or Collections. Sometimes, the items are not shown in the correct order. If you want to troubleshoot the problem, follow the steps below:
- From the Home screen of your Kindle, tap on the ‘Menu’ icon.
- After this, Tap on Sync and choose ‘Check for items’ option. This is the fifth option present in the dropdown list in Kindle paperwhite. Your home screen will now show the items in proper order.
So, these are the most common Kindle paperwhite problems along with their troubleshooting solutions. Follow these guidelines and troubleshoot your problem without any hassle. If you are unable to fix your Kindle issue, you can visit the www.kindle.com/support and get expert advice from skilled and professional experts available to help you around the clock. They will share the best [p[possible solution for the Kindle eros and make sure you have the best experience.