If we talk about the most versatile printer available in the market, the Canon is in the top-list. Canon printers share amazing printing experience with users with quality outcomes. One of the best Canon printers available in the market is the Pixma MG2522 printer. If you recently purchased this model and are looking forward to setting it up, read the post. Here, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you tin Pixma MG2522 Connect To WiFi process. So, read the guidelines carefully and follow the mentioned instructions to complete the printer setup process without any hassle.
Initial Steps for Pixma MG2522 Connect To WiFi
- Unbox and unwrap your Canon printer.
- Take out the power cord and Ink cartridges from the shipment box.
- You will also see the driver CD available inside the printer package.
- Turn on your computer, and insert the CD in the disk drive.
- Now, visit the ‘My Computer’ section, and there you have to double click on the ‘Drive’ option to begin the installation.
- Hit the ‘Run’ button from the popup appearing on your screen.
- After this, tap on the ‘Next’ option to begin with the installation process.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and follow the onscreen guidelines.
- Now, hit the ‘Install’ button and wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Hit the ‘Finish’ button once you are done with the installation.
- Close all the tabs.
Once you are done with the above-mentioned guideline, you need to proceed further with the steps mentioned below:
- Now, it’s time to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network. Turn on your printer.
- Check and make sure that your Wi-Fi connection is advanced and Secure.
- Now, you are supposed to press the ‘WiFi’ key present on your anon printer for Pixma MG2522 Connect To Wifi. Now you have to wait until the Wi-Fi indicator LED starts to flash.
- When the LED flashes, you have to click on the ‘Connect’ key. Enter the password to access the network.
- Hit the ‘Ok’ button to complete the setup and establish a successful wireless connection.
Connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi network makes your printing task simpler because you can simply print the documents wirelessly any time using the device that supports Wi-Fi printing. All, you need is to make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network. With the above-mentioned instructions, you can easily complete Pixma MG2522 Connect To WiFi process for your device. All the mentioned guidelines are pretty simple and easy to follow. We hope that these simple steps will allow you to complete the printer wireless setup process without any trouble. However, if you still have a doubt or you are unable to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network, recommend you to contact the Canon printer experts and take the help of professionals for completing the task. The experts will provide you remote assistance to complete the printer setup and make sure that you have the best printing experience with your Canon device.