Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market: Introduction
- CPM device is a treatment modality which continuously and repeatedly moves the joint through a controlled range of motion. Continuous passive motion (CPM) devices are used during first phase of rehabilitation. Continuous passive motion (CPM) devices used in rehabilitation procedure increase the limited movement of joint.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/continuous-passive-motion-devices-market.html
- These devices provide passive movement throughout the healing and repair phase of tissue. Use of continuous passive motion (CPM) devices reduces postoperative pain and minimize chances of inflammation.
Key Drivers of Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market
- Rise in prevalence of joint injuries has increased the patient pool undergoing joint surgeries followed by rehabilitation therapies globally, resulting in high demand for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices
- Geriatric population is more prone to neuromotor and orthopedic disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis. Increase in geriatric population is expected to increase the patient pool across the world which undergoes knee replacement. This, in turn, is projected to drive the continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market during the forecast period.
- According to the United Nations University (UNU) estimates, the percentage of the world population above 65 years of age is anticipated to increase from 9% in 2010 to 16% by 2050
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74365
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market
- North America is the leading market for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices. Major factors such as aging population, highly structured health care industry, availability of various reimbursement policies from public and private health insurance firms, and technological advancement are propelling the market in this region.
- Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to increase in adoption of continuous passive motion (CPM) devices by hospitals and rehabilitation centers as well as technological advancement and rise in research & development on continuous passive motion (CPM) devices for new applications
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74365
- Governments in Europe have favorable reimbursement policies. This is anticipated to propel the market in this region during the forecast period. Health care reimbursement is reforming significantly which is propelling the hospitals and rehabilitation centers toward equipment purchasing.
- The continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years. India and China are anticipated to be lucrative markets for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices during the forecast period, owing to high prevalence of sport and joint injuries.
- Increaser in geriatric population, rise in inclination toward the use of high-end technology in medical practice, and overall improvement in health care infrastructure are major factors boosting the continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market in Asia Pacific
Pre Book Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74365<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market are:
- Furniss Corporation Ltd.
- Kinetec Products UK Ltd
- METTLER TOLEDO
- Contego Medical, LLC
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Nanotechnology Drug Delivery Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/advances-in-nanotechnology-drug-delivery-models-to-create-new-paradigms-in-cancer-therapeutics/
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453