A wi-fi router is a device that provides high internet connectivity and works as an access point to the home network. A router has become an important part in day to day life to any user both personally and professionally. To Perform 192.168.0.1 TP-Link Wifi Router Setup is so easy to any user but still, there are some glitches that can occur while setting up the router. If any user of the TP-Link Router is facing any technical glitch while setting up routers in their home then they don’t need to worry. Users of Tp-link Routers can visit our official website to resolve these technical glitches.
Steps to Setup 192.168.0.1 TP-Link Wifi Router
Once you unbox your router then follow the important instructions to set up the tp-link wifi router.
- Just Place the router close to your modem device and make a connection between the WAN Port and the modem with the help of Ethernet Cable.
- Turn on the router and make sure that the green light will be blinked once it has been connected
- Now make a connection in between the PC and the Tp-Link Router with the help of Ethernet Cable. Use any port in making a connection in between computer and router
- Now open the web browser and type the web address on the search bar i.e. 192.168.0.1
- Now a new window will open on the screen that will ask you to fill the username and password of the router to Setup
- By default, the username and password will be the admin itself
So by Following these easy troubleshooting steps any user can setup tp-link Wifi Router. But Still, If any user has concerned related to 192.168.0.1 TP-Link Wifi Router Setup then contact our technicians to resolve the issue. We are available 24 X 7 to help you out anytime.