Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market: Introduction
- Electronic drug delivery systems are medical devices used to infuse drugs, growth hormones, and medicines of desired quantity in patients
- Electronic drug delivery systems allow patients administered therapy and make patients independent on caregivers, drug regimens, and medical professionals
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/electronic-drug-delivery-systems-market.html
- Drug delivery systems feature complex but small electronics, precise and desired functionality, wireless connectivity, and user-friendly intuitive interfaces
- Technological advancements in the drug delivery devices have led to the development of electronic drug delivery devices, which provide several advantages over conventional drug delivery devices such as improved efficacy, cost and time effectiveness, autonomous patient administered therapy, and minimum side effects
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74626
Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market: Key Drivers
- The global electronic drug delivery systems market is primarily driven by technological advancements and new product launches across the globe. Several advantages offered by electronic drug delivery systems over conventional drug delivery methods led by technological advancements are likely to propel the growth of the global market during the forecast period. For instance, the development of electronic automated inhalers provide optimized solution for patients having pulmonary disorders and cognitive disabilities. This improves the overall efficiency and effectiveness of inhalers. Some of the other examples include electronic IV pumps and syringe pumps, a data centered insulin pen, ingestible electronic drug delivery and monitoring system, and wearable electronic drug delivery systems.
- High prevalence and rise in incidence rats of various chronic disorders requiring long-term care, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders (COPD), diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, neurological disorders etc., are projected to drive the global electronic drug delivery devices market during the forecast period
Electronic Wearable Infusion Pump Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on product type, the global electronic drug delivery systems market can be divided into electronic infusion & syringe pump, wearable infusion pump, electronic autoinjectors, electronic inhalers, and others. The electronic infusion & syringe pump segment is projected to dominate the global electronic drug delivery systems market during the forecast period.
- The electronic wearable infusion pump segment is anticipated to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to increasing demand for wearable insulin infusion pumps by a large number of diabetes patients across the globe
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74626
Diabetes Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on application, the global electronic drug delivery systems market can be divided into diabetes, asthma & chronic pulmonary disorders, cardiovascular disorders, multiple sclerosis, critically ill patients, and others. The diabetes segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- High prevalence of diabetes across the globe, significant rise in adoption of wearable insulin pumps and electronic insulin pens, etc., are likely to fuel the growth of the segment during the forecast period
Asia Pacific Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global electronic drug delivery systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to lead the global market during the forecast period. However, the region is anticipated to lose market share by the end of 2027.
- Early adoption of technologically advanced products, rise in demand for self-administration therapy, and high prevalence of chronic disorders requiring long-term management are factors that are likely to contribute to the dominant share of North America
- Europe is projected to be the second largest market for electronic drug delivery systems by the end of 2027
- Electronic drug delivery systems market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rapid increase in the number of patients with diabetes, COPD, and cardiovascular disorders in densely populated countries, such as India, China, and South Korea, and rapidly improving health care infrastructure in the region
Pre Book Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74626<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global electronic drug delivery systems market is highly consolidated with a few global players accounting for majority of the market share in respective regions. Key players operating in the global electronic drug delivery systems market include:
- Medtronic plc
- Insulet Corporation
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Novo Nordisk
- Merck Group
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Ypsomed AG
- Consort Medical plc
- SHL Group
- Gerresheimer AG
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Skilled Nursing Care Services Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/skilled-nursing-care-services-market-a-substantial-increase-in-the-geriatric-population-across-the-globe-has-strengthened-the-market-demand/
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453