Fiji, an island country in Oceania, is located in the South Pacific Ocean. It is an archipelago that has more than approximately 300 islands and 500 islets. Most of the islands in Fiji were formed by volcanic activities. Its capital is Suva, the southeast coast of Viti Levu, the largest island in Fiji. Residents of Fiji are Austronesians, Melanesians, and some Polynesians. It is a country that has a very good and developed economy. It is rich in natural resources such as forests, minerals, and fish resources. Its currency is the Fijian dollar.
Fiji is also one of the destinations that students can go to during the schoolies celebration. Finishing or graduating from high school is one of the world’s best feelings, without a doubt. It must be super lovely to spend your vacation in the Fiji schoolies. Once you set foot in the beauty of the Fiji Islands, you’ll never want to leave!
Here are the things to look forward to in Fiji Schoolies:
- Party all day and all night with great international DJs as you dance to the beat of the music. You can also enjoy watching as the sun sets and start to dance the night away at the Island Beach Parties.
- Travelling to Fiji is very safe, but of course, all places are prone to danger. When you travel to Fiji, it is best to stay vigilant and take precautionary measures to ensure that you fully enjoy your vacation trip.
- Be excited as you will see the island’s crystal blue waters, resort pools, white sandy beaches, amazing tropical weather, and the Fijians’ warm and lovely hospitality.
- You can do a lot of water sports and recreational activities on the island. Enjoy swimming and snorkelling as you enjoy the sight of colourful fish and reefs.
- After the sunset and the night starts to be alive, enjoy watching some cultural shows by the beach as you sit by the bonfire. Beach parties are going to be fun!
- You can also enjoy Fiji even during the day. There are lots of day trips and activities waiting for you.
- Be more excited because there are three kinds of parties that await you. When you go to Fiji, you will experience day, night, and themed parties.
- Day Parties – have some fun with all those pool parties and dance to the spinning tunes of some hot and wonderful DJs.
- Night Parties – more music and hot DJs await you! You will also get to watch some breathtaking fire dancers and other entertainment crews to give you a night you will never forget.
- Themed Parties – if you love dressing up, then it is your perfect time to shine. Don’t forget to bring some creative costumes with you on your trip. You can even set the same theme for your whole circle of friends. Themes include Gender Bender, Back to School, Gradchella, and more!
There are a lot of travel agencies for you to book your Fiji schoolies. You’ll never have to worry about making all your trip arrangements. They can organize it all for you: return economy flights, return transfers, buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner, daily activities, hospitable and wonderful crew, nightly entertainment, extra security, and accommodation for the whole trip period. All you have to do is join the event and wait for your booking and ta-da! You now get to experience and enjoy a superb and unforgettable Fiji vacation.