Steering & Suspension
- Steering & Suspension
The steering system should be free of leaks and excessive play. Suspension components such as shock absorbers, springs and bushings should be in good condition with no signs of leakage.
Battery and Exhaust System
There are several things that you can check for during your MOT test. These include:
- Battery condition
- Exhaust system condition (including the exhaust pipe and silencer)
- Exhaust emissions
The most important thing here is to ensure that there isn’t any kind of damage causing problems with either one of these parts so they don’t affect their ability to pass MOT requirements.
As you can see, there’s a lot packed into an MOT Coventry check. You may find yourself looking at a fine if you don’t do your best to pass the test. In particular, check that all lights and indicators are working and that the vehicle is roadworthy before driving away from the garage – otherwise there could be serious consequences for both driver and passengers!
Fuel line visual examination
Repairs Available Around the Clock
Why should you choose us?
- Regular training is available to our technicians. As a result, they have all of the required knowledge about the most recent advances in the rapidly evolving automotive sector. This allows them to provide service promptly and guarantees correct outcomes every time.
- In addition to that, our price policy is reasonable. Because of this, when you choose to use our services, we will not subject you to any additional fees.
- When doing work on a vehicle, the mechanics at our facility always exercise the highest level of care.
- Our crew is always welcoming and easy to get in touch with.
- A quick word to let you know that each of our automotive services has its specific area on our website, where you can access information in more depth.