The global hereditary angioedema treatment market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Hereditary Angioedema Treatment Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Drug Class (C-1 Esterase Inhibitors, Bradykynin Receptor Antagonist, Kallikrein Inhibitors), Application (Prophylaxis, Treatment), Route of Administration (IV, Subcutaneous), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy) and Geography Forecast till 2025”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/hereditary-angioedema-treatment-market-100164
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other hereditary angioedema treatment market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
some of the key players in the global Hereditary Angioedema Treatment Market:
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Attune Pharmaceuticals
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc.
C-1 Esterase Inhibitor Segment to Dominate Global Market During Forecast Period
In terms of drug class, the C-1 esterase inhibitor is the most popular drug and dominated the global hereditary angioedema treatment market in 2017. The segment accounted for 61.3% of the global market in 2017. The trend is unlikely to change during the forecast period 2018-2025 owing to the drug’s reliability among patients and practitioners.
Increasing awareness about the disorder and rising prevalence of the hereditary angioedema are some factors expected to drive the global hereditary angioedema treatment market during the forecast period. Additionally, technological developments in the hereditary angioedema treatment devices and equipment is expected to boost the global market.
Regional Analysis for Hereditary Angioedema Treatment Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Hereditary Angioedema Treatment Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Hereditary Angioedema Treatment Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Hereditary Angioedema Treatment Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles