The global home infusion therapy market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Home Infusion Therapy Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Devices, Drugs, and Services) By Indication (Anti-Infective, Chemotherapy, Hydration Therapy, Enteral Nutrition, Total Parenteral Nutrition, Immunoglobulin Therapy, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/home-infusion-therapy-market-102989
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other home infusion therapy market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Key Players Operating in The Home Infusion Therapy Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Optum, Inc.
- Option Care Health Inc.
- Moog Inc.
- CareCentrix, Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Lincare Holdings Inc.
- BriovaRx Infusion Services
Lockdowns Amid COVID-19 Pandemic to Bode Well for the Market
The increasing prevalence of the geriatric population and their vulnerability towards chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and cardiac issues among others stands as major home infusion therapy market devices. In addition to this, the increasing cases of hospital-acquired infections are also propelling people to opt for medical services at home. This, coupled with cost-efficient home treatment faster recovery at home than hospital are likely to bode well for the market.
Drugs Segment to Hold Dominance Owing to Increasing Incidences of Cancer
Based on segmentation by product, the drugs segment earned the highest home infusion therapy market share on account of the increasing number of immune diseases worldwide and the rising prevalence of cancer. Besides this, the devices segment earned a 6.6% share and is likely to witness significant growth in the coming years on account of increasing technological advancements in the delivery of home medication system for various purposes.
Regional Analysis for Home Infusion Therapy Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Home Infusion Therapy Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Home Infusion Therapy Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Home Infusion Therapy Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles