Research studies done on the bars depict that most people walk into the bar without having to decide which beer they will have or drink in the bar. It is observed that the percentage of such people is 85%. Who do not decide before entering the bar what to drink. Well, there are several things that can help a bartender to help and add o the growth of the business. It includes the strategies to grow business and other than that the bartender needs to make sure that the equipment including fob, pacific beer fob, and keg switcher are on point so that there is no mess created and thus there is a consistent flow of the beer. Let us have a look at the strategies that a bartender can make use of to make more money by selling beer.
- All a bartender is required to know the audience in order to grow the business. According to a recent study, it is noted that young adults drink more often than older adults. And also males are fond of drinking more than females. By knowing who you are targeting and serving in your establishment. It can help you to create a strategy to increase the sales of drinks in your restaurants.
- Then, you will be required to know your competitors in the market. If you want your business to grow then it is very important for you to know your customers in the market. Keep in mind that you are not in competition with all who are selling alcohol. You are in competition with the people who are trying to attract the same group of audience.
- To attract more people you can make or have a bar in the waiting area. If the establishment layout offers this opportunity then do not hesitate. This will help in busy times when the guests will be at their peak and you will not have the place to accommodate them. This area will help you out the most i.e. when you will have a bar in the waiting slot, people will not mind waiting at all.
- Make sure that you are good with providing the details in depth to the people about the drinks. It can be very irritating and frustrating for the customers looking at the menu and not understanding the drinks. You need to be precise and accurate about telling them or explaining to them about your alcoholic drinks or the crafted beers. This will help them to analyze what they want to have and stick to the menu.
- Spiff up your cocktails or at least the names of your cocktails. People are fond of things or they like those things that they can relate to. So you can give attractive names to your drinks that people relate to and this can help you fetch a lot of customers.
- Make sure that you offer promotions on your drinks menu. The offers will attract young people the most. Research studies depict that offers easily attract the young people . So, make sure you provide an ample amount of offers on your beer and drinks menu. You can upgrade your happy hour, and make it special, unique, and different from your competitors.
- Make sure that you create a comfortable atmosphere for your customers. Your own crafted beer is considered one of the best ways to increase the sales of your product. You can do this by creating a cozy and relaxing atmosphere. Where your guest doesn’t feel like they need to leave right away. If your establishment layout offers you then you can add up by creating a lounge. And lower light and comfortable armchairs around the bar area to encourage people to socializer and hangout. This can have a positive impact on the sales of beverages.
- You can add outdoor seating to your bar. For the guests who would want to sit there, it will be easy and manageable for them to sit outside. This will help your guests to interact and stay there for a longer period of time. If the guests stay for a longer period of time they will sure order more drinks for themselves and thus this will help the bars to increase the sales of drinks.
- Another way to have increment on the sales of your beer. Is by increasing the promotions of your drinks on social media. This can act as a big flex and you will be able to make a lot of money by advertising your drinks on social media. With the help of it, you will be able to attract a lot of customers.
- Make sure that you offer to taste to the customers. Who are finding it hard or are indecisive about which drink to order or get. The tasting will help them to decide which drink they want to have. They will avoid ordering something which they will not like in the end.
Strategies like These can be used by a bar or a bartender to increase or add to the sales of the liquor or beer. Also, in addition to these strategies, the bartenders should keep a check on the maintenance of the equipment that they are going to use in their bars for instance the pacific beer fob, the glasses, the cocktail shaker, and the fobs should be well maintained and checked.