Kindle is considered as the top-most choice of many people as it has been designed by using the latest technology. It provides an excellent platform for Book Reading lovers. You can read any material of your choice online. The features of the Kindle fire blows the mind of many people. Although Kindle Fire is well-known for its performance, still some people may face issues while using it. In case you are locked out of the Kindle Fire, if you have forgotten your password, the best way to get rid of this issue is to perform the factory reset. It will restore the tablet to its default settings. To get more information about how to perform the Reset Pin on Kindle Fire, contact the professionals. You may also visit the official website of Amazon for better guidance.
Effective Step By Step Guide To Reset a Locked Kindle Fire
In case the kindle Fire is locked for some other reason and the screen of the Kindle is frozen, in such a situation you can perform a soft reset without losing any content. Else you can do the Factory Reset. Here are the simple steps to perform the Factory Reset as follows:
- The initial step is to press and release the ‘Power’ button in order to activate the second-gen Kindle Fire.
- Now you need to Swipe down screen to display the device options. Then tap on the ‘More’ to get the Settings menu.
- After that, click on the ‘Device’ and choose the ‘Reset to Factory Defaults’ option.
- Click on ‘Erase Everything’, and now click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm.
- Your Kindle device gets restarts & restores the factory settings. Now you have to wait for a few minutes. The tablet will restart and then prompt you to connect with a network.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network and after that, you have to carefully enter your password.
- As soon as the tablet connects with the network, it will now ask you to register the Kindle.
- You need to input the email address & password for the Amazon account.
- Click on the ‘Register’. After the successful registration, Kindle devices will now take you through the user tutorial.
- Though the files saved on the device get lost, still you can access the content that you have purchased from the Kindle Store.
If you are still facing any issue, then visit www.kindle.com/support website. You may also approach the technicians to get one-stop solutions. Our technicians are well-certified in their field of interest. We have technical experts who are rich in knowledge and experience to deal with the common problems of the customers. The solutions provided by our experts are easy to implement. Do not hesitate to make a call at our helpline number. Get the instant possible solutions from us today!