The first thing that should come to your mind when purchasing Bitcoin is the fee charged by the broker. Some may charge 0% while others may charge as high as ten percent. A good platform does not charge any withdrawal or deposit fees. It may be challenging to find one, which is why you must conduct thorough research to end up with the best Bitcoin trading platform.
Are you searching for how to buy Bitcoin at no or low fee? Here are the options you should know.
How to Buy Bitcoin at No or Low Fee Through Crypto Exchanges
One of the most popular options to buy Bitcoin at a low or no fee is crypto exchanges. Most of them are trying to offer the best services at affordable fee to entice more clients. Here are some of the topmost cryptocurrencies that charge less or no fee.
- Nakitcoins- If you are still wondering how to buy Bitcoin at no or low fee, then NakitCoins should be your first approach. This is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows you to trade bitcoin and other digital assets at a low fee of 2 or 8% if you are using a credit card. They also have services that allow you to exchange different digital currencies. For example, if you have Ethereum and want Bitcoin, they will allow you to exchange the two. What you will receive will mostly depend on the value of what you deposited. This is called coin swap, and the platform is among the top exchange brokers with these services. They also have numerous other coins on their platform.
- Coinbase – This is without a doubt one of the best platforms for trading Bitcoin and other digital currencies. The fee is almost nonexistent. Using a credit or debit card to purchase bitcoin will only cost you a 3% transaction fee depending on the amount of Bitcoin purchased. When you think about it, this is a small fee, especially when compared to other platforms that charge up to 25% per transaction. Apart from buying Bitcoin, Coinbase offers trading of many other digital coins and stablecoins.
- Coinmama – If you’re not new to cryptocurrency, you’ve probably come across this platform before, especially when looking for the best bitcoin trading platforms. They have one of the best customer service teams, which is both a rare and admired aspect in the crypto market. The platform charges a fee ranging from 4 to 5% depending on the number of Bitcoins deposited. This is not entirely free, but a fair fee for investors to manage.
- Binance – This is a crypto exchange without fees that allows you to trade Bitcoin in a secure environment. It is one of the most influential platforms today, and of course, there are valid reasons for that. Transaction fees are as low as 2% depending on the Bitcoin amount deposited, but at times, the fee can even go lower. Secondly, it is user-friendly, and with just a few clicks, you are done with the trading process. Binance has a reputation for security and diversified products other than buying and selling of Bitcoin.
- Kraken – Are you still wondering how to buy bitcoin at no or low fee? If so, you should try Kraken. This is a platform that has been running for a long time. It was first introduced in 2011 and has since managed to be among the best cryptocurrency exchange without fees platforms. Their high liquidity and low fees ranging between 0% to 0.25% are what have created a name for them. Their high liquidity and low fees ranging from 0% to 0.25% have earned them a reputation. 0.25% is practically nothing. If you’re reading this, just go back and sign up to this platform before everyone else does. To finish up, they support more than 150 cryptocurrencies. Therefore, if you are planning to invest in coins other than Bitcoin, you should give Kraken a chance.
Try to use one of those platforms and will be satisfied with results. You can also find other platforms for crypto exchange without a fee but we can’t guaranty safety. You should check them before using, read user comments and reviews.
How to Buy Bitcoin at No or Low Fee at a Bitcoin ATM
This is an interconnected machine designed to allow users to trade Bitcoin by using a debit card or fiat currency. Its transaction fees are between 5 and 20% depending on the number of Bitcoins you deposit. Bitcoin ATMs physically look like normal bank ATMs, but they are not connected to a bank system. Instead, they are connected to Bitcoin wallets.
They can easily be accessed since you can find them in shopping malls, gas stations, or even convenience stores. As a newbie, you can now download their app for an easy understanding of how it operates. The app plays a vital role since it informs you of the Bitcoin ATMs around you in case you have a hard time finding one.
Buy Bitcoin at No or Less Fee Using Peer-to-Peer Platforms
If you are searching for the best peer-to-peer platforms to buy and sell Bitcoin without fees, then you are in the right place. P2P platforms make use of the blockchain, which may eliminate the broker fees. Hence, the traders avoid the fees charged by many brokers. Furthermore, the Bitcoin buyer has the option to chose the seller they want. Among the many P2P platforms, here are a few with enticing fees.
- Paxful – This is a very unique platform. It charges no fee when buying bitcoin. You are probably asking how that is possible. Paxful is quite different from other crypto exchanges. Its main purpose is to search and find clients interested in buying Bitcoin. It will be up to you to communicate with them and decide on the amount you are comfortable with. If you are not happy with the price, you are allowed to walk away. Furthermore, you are also allowed to come up with your prices on the platform and wait for clients to communicate.
- LocalBitcoins – The other platform that can answer your question, “How to buy bitcoin at no or low fee?” Is the use of LocalBitcoins. Just like Paxful, this is a peer-to-peer platform that allows you to trade bitcoin at no fee. You see, on other crypto exchanges, you have to pay fees since the platform does everything for you from searching for a buyer to selling your bitcoin. All you have to do is deposit your bitcoin and wait for cash in your bank account. In this case, you are doing most of the work by finding a buyer and negotiating on the price.
When it comes to security, this platform is worth dying for. You get to be in control of your bitcoin at all times. There will be no third party included, and it’s just you and the buyer. In this case, you will be storing your bitcoin in a private wallet to avoid theft.
Bitcoin has proven to be a game-changer in most businesses today. Investing in it requires you to have a connection with the right exchange platform and be well-aware of the crypto market’s trends of today. With the above article, I hope that the question, “How to buy bitcoin at no or low fee?” is now answered.