Disney Plus is the most popular and commonly used streaming platform that offers a vast range of original movies and series to the users. As per the estimated records, the service has managed to score more than 50 million users from all over the world. The platform has added its own popular family movies that include Star Wars, Marvel, Hamilton, and much more than that. Along with this, it keeps on updating its platform by adding newly released movies and series. In fact, it has always been the first streaming platform on which all the newly released movies and shows made their debut. This subscription service is available at a great price that anyone can afford easily. Earlier, the service used to provide a free trial package to the users. But as per the current notification, the free trial offer of this excellent service is no longer available.
Unarguably, this is a fantastic streaming service to use, but it is also possible that some of you might want to cancel its subscription. The reasons can be various. For instance, it might not be your cup of tea. Or you are done watching its content. Or it can be anything. Subscribing to this service is easy as it seems, but when it comes to canceling its subscription, then it is not as straightforward as you think. Do you want to cancel its subscription? Want to know the ways to do it? If yes, then this is the right place that you have come to as here, in our report, we will provide you with the methods through which anyone can cancel Disney Plus subscription with much ease. To get the ways, you need to go through the complete article.
Canceling the subscription of the streaming service of Disney Plus is not as simple as it seems. It isn’t about just tapping a button. Actually, the methods of canceling its subscription depend on how you might have signed up. The whole process of doing so differs according to the device that you are going to use to unsubscribe to its service. But don’t worry. Here, we have mentioned the ways of canceling the subscription according to all the devices that include Android and iOS devices. Please have a look at the below-mentioned procedure.
The Steps of Cancelling the Disney Plus Subscription on Android Devices
If you are going to use any Android device for canceling the subscription of Disney Plus, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps. Take a look:
- To unsubscribe to the services of Disney Plus on your Android device, open the app of Google Play Store on your device.
- Now, tap on the menu bar of the app and go to the option of “Subscription”.
- After this, you will be presented with a list of the subscription services from which you will have to select the option of “Disney Plus”.
- Complete the procedure by tapping on the option of “Cancel Subscription” and confirm the process. And now you have successfully canceled the subscription.
The Steps of Cancelling the Subscription Using iPhone or iPad
If you are using your iPhone or iPad to cancel the subscription of the Disney Plus service, then the below-mentioned steps will help you in this regard. Let’s see what these steps are:
- Tap on the “Settings” app to launch it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go and tap on the option of your account name.
- Go to “iTunes and App Store”.
- Select the option of “Apple ID>View Apple ID.
- Tap on the option of “Subscription”.
- From the list of the subscription services, tap on Disney Plus.
- To cancel the subscription, complete the process by tapping on the option “Cancel Subscription”.
The Steps of Canceling the Disney Plus Subscription Using a Desktop Browser
The method for canceling the Disney Plus subscription on the desktop browser is mentioned below. Follow the steps:
- If you are using the desktop browser to cancel the subscription of Disney Plus, then navigate to the official website of Disney Plus and log into your account with your email ID and password.
- Then go to the user profile that you can find in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now, click on the option of “Account”.
- After reaching the accounts section, select the link of “Billing Details”.
- In the billing details section, click on the option of “Cancel Subscription”.
- After clicking on the above option, a dialogue box will appear on your screen asking if you are sure to cancel the subscription. If you are sure, then click on the “Complete Cancellation” option and if not, then close the window by clicking on the option of “Cancel”.
If you ever want to subscribe again to the service, then you might know the procedure. And for more suggestions and information like this, please stay connected with us and visit our website.
Source : Subscription of Disney Plus