India’s retail lending is expected to experience a remarkable surge, with reports of the loan portfolio doubling to Rs.96 lakh crore by the fiscal year 2024. Apart from the financing under the housing segment, a major part of this growth can be attributed to unsecured loans, such as personal loans, consumer durable loans, and more.
When it comes to such unsecured credits, Bajaj Finserv is a well-known name, thanks to its range of financial products at competitive costs. EMI Network Cards are an added advantage with the financier, lending users an upper hand when making big-ticket purchases.
Such cards come equipped with a pre-sanctioned amount, which users can spend to purchase a variety of products, including electronics and others. Naturally, users of such cards need to keep close track of their Bajaj EMI card balance for efficient usage.
Checking the balance on your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
When checking balance under your Bajaj EMI card limit, you can go about it in several ways listed below –
- Using the Bajaj Finserv wallet app
The wallet application is available on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store for customers to download. After installing the same, one can simply follow these steps –
- Log in to the application with your credentials.
- Find the ‘EMI Card’ option within this app’s interface and click on it.
- The next page that opens will detail your utilised limit and remaining credit. Also, you can check Bajaj EMI card limit here to see the total credit available to you at any time.
You can also opt for other procedures to check your card’s credit limit, as listed below.
- Acquiring credit limit details using Experia customer portal
The Bajaj Finserv Experia app or portal is another avenue to consider when seeking EMI Network Card details.
- Open the Experia web portal on the financial institution’s website and sign-in to your account.
- To sign-in, you need to enter your customer ID and click on ‘Next’.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number, using which you need to provide for identity verification.
- Alternatively, an individual without access to his/her customer ID can also login using the Facebook or Google account.
- After successful Bajaj Experia login, users need to navigate to the ‘My Relationship’ page.
- From there, they can click on the EMI Network Card section to check the available limit, card status, current deals, and several such details.
- SMS credit balance check
Further, alongside the Bajaj customer portal login, EMI Network Cardholders can also gain quick access to their card’s balance details using an SMS service. Here are the steps to follow for the same –
- Open your phone’s messaging application.
- Type ‘EMICARD’ in a new message.
- Send it to 9227564444 from your registered mobile number.
Customers can expect a prompt reply from the NBFC with details regarding available EMI card’s credit limit and balance.
- Using customer care to acquire EMI Network Card balance
Lastly, customers can also choose to connect with customer care to acquire their Bajaj EMI Network Card details.
- Call the official Bajaj helpline number – 020 3957 5152 using your registered contact number.
- Choose your preferred language of communication.
- Inform the customer care representative of your customer ID for verification purposes.
- Inquire about your balance and credit limit while speaking to this representative on the phone.
One of the primary reasons for the increased popularity of Bajaj Finserv is the ease with which customers can acquire details.
Read Also: How to use Bajaj Finserv Experia portal?
Additionally, the NBFC provides pre-approved offers to expedite the borrowing process. These offers are applicable to a variety of financial products, including personal loans, home loans, and more. You can check your pre-approved offer by submitting just a few details.
Regardless of the process selected for EMI Network Card balance check, you can expect a hassle-free process. With such information at hand, customers can plan additional expenses with the card.