Happiness can be completed in absence of your loved ones. When you have an abundance of happiness and satisfaction, you must want your favorite people to be around and take part in that to increase the level of enlightenment. If you are well settled in Canada and now want your full family including your parents and grandparents to come over and enjoy their rest of the life in a better environment; then you must know how to process that. There are the Best Immigration Agents in Delhi to help you in this way.
Migration is a long process and you may not able to help them throughout the time. for that reason, you need to take the help of the Best Immigration Agents in Delhi and hire them for the service. They know all the tricks to get the job done without any hassle. It is very normal that the parents and grandparents are old enough to handle all the migration official work. Make sure the agents are authentic and helpful. They must be reachable and have better communication skills to make them understand the whole process.
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, then you can sponsor your parents and grandparents through a special program called the Parent and Grandparent Program. Through this program, the parents and the grandparents can move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen.
What is the Parent and Grandparent Program?
Through this program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their own parents and grandparents to Canada. The immigration department of Canada (IRCC) has reopened the program in 2020 after much delay.
Check out the eligibility to sponsor the family through PGP:
- The Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and registered First Nations are eligible to sponsor their families as per the rule of IRCC.
- The sponsor must be at least 18 years old and living permanently in Canada. He/she must have enough financial funds to support the sponsored people.
- The sponsors have to sign an undertaking stating that they will provide all the basic necessities to the sponsored family members and the sponsored people have to make all the efforts to support themselves.
- In case, the sponsor is a resident of Quebec; then he or she has to get signed another additional undertaking by the province of Quebec.
People who can sponsor:
- The biological or adopted child of the parent or the grandchild of the grandparent can sponsor. In the case of divorce of the parents, they can also sponsor step-parents.
- In case, the Canadian citizen or PR wants to sponsor more than one or couple; then they must meet all the requirements for income for the dependents.
- The sponsored family members must submit all the required documents including information like police certificate, medical exams, and biometric for the application.
- Through this PGP program, they cannot sponsor their in-laws which means parents and grandparents of the spouse. However, they may be the co-signer for their in-law’s application.