Google has released lots of unique new features for its users with Android 11 like built-in screen recorder, smart device controls, dark mode scheduling, etc. and chat bubbles feature is one of them. Chat bubbles are quick shortcuts that allow you to access and reply to the conversations that you are currently having in your mobile messaging apps without opening them. So, if you are an Android 11 user then here’s how you can enable this fantastic feature and get the most out of it.
How to Enable Chat Bubbles Feature on Your Mobile?
Following are the steps that you can follow to enable the chat bubbles feature:
- Swipe down to view your message notifications when you receive a new message on your mobile.
- Next, click on the circle icon, which is located at the bottom-right corner of the message notification.
- Now your standard message notification will be converted into a chat bubble.
Note: This is a new feature, and therefore you might not be able to use this feature with all your messaging apps. So, don’t get frustrated if you are unable to use this feature with your favorite messaging app.
How to Use Chat Bubbles?
Now that you have enabled the chat bubble feature, it’s time to use it. Chat bubbles are shortcuts to access and reply to the conversations that you are currently having in your mobile’s messaging apps which means you won’t notice any change in the UI of your messaging app when you access it using chat bubble feature. Here’s everything that you need to know to use the chat bubble feature on your mobile without any issue:
- Tap on the chat bubble to read and reply to your message.
- Click on the “Manage” option (located in the lower-left corner) to access chat bubble settings.
- Click on the “+” icon to see your recently dismissed bubbles.
How to Get Rid of Chat Bubbles?
Following are the steps that you can follow to remove chat bubbles from your mobile’s screen:
- Press and hold the chat bubble that you want to close.
- Next, drag it to the “X” icon which is located at the bottom of your screen.
- You have successfully deleted the chat bubble from your mobile’s screen.
How to Change Chat Bubble Settings?
Following are the steps that you can follow to change the chat bubble settings on your mobile:
- Open your settings app.
- Now click the “Apps and notifications” option.
- After that, click the “See all apps” option.
- Now navigate to the messaging app whose settings you want to update.
- After that, click/tap on the “notifications” option.
- Next, tap on the “Bubbles” option.
- Now change/update your chat bubbles settings as per your needs.
- You have successfully updated your chat bubble settings.
The chat bubble is a fantastic feature that allows you to access and reply to the conversations that you are currently having in your mobile messaging apps without opening them. So, if you are an Android 11 user, then do enable this feature. You will definitely love this new feature of Android 11.