Editing PDF files can be difficult unless you have apps like Adobe Acrobat. A number of PDF readers allow you to make some changes to PDF files. If you have a PDF whose color scheme makes the text hard to read, then you can invert colors. You may modify PDF files and invert its colors as per your choice. If you have Adobe Reader, you can easily invert colors and carry out several other operations. Here is how to easily invert colors on your PDF document:
Inverting PDF Colors by Using Adobe Reader
In case you wish to invert your PDF color, then your Adobe Reader is a good option. You have to follow these guidelines to invert PDF colors:
- First and foremost, right-click on your PDF document for which you desire to invert the color.
- Then, hit the Open With option and then choose the option “Adobe Acrobat Reader.”
- Click on Edit.
- Now, tap on the Preferences option.
- Select the Accessibility option by navigating the left-hand side section.
- Now, mark the box related to replacing Document Colors.
- Then, select the radio option, “Custom Color.”
- Check the boxes related to the options of Page Background and Document Text.
- You have to choose any of the preferred colors for each of the provided options.
- Tap on OK to save new color preferences.
Inverting PDF Colors via Google Chrome
If you wish to invert the color of your PDF file through Google Chrome, then you can do so by abiding by these instructions:
- First of all, perform a right-click on your PDF document.
- Then, hit the option “Open With” and then press the Google Chrome section.
- Now, tap three keys simultaneously: Ctrl, Shift, and I to launch the Console.
- You have to ensure that you are on the right Console.
- Then, you have to type the inverting code and paste it into the Console.
- Now, press the Enter tab there.
- Next, close the expanded window.
Using Adobe Photoshop for Inverting PDF Colors
- First and foremost, download Photoshop.
- Now, hit the File menu.
- After that, choose the option Open.
- Then, you have to browse and select the PDF file that you desire to Edit.
- Tap the radio button of Pages.
- Next, choose the pages that you desire to edit.
- Press the OK button.
- Now, press Ctrl and I key altogether.
- Hit the File menu.
- Then, press the option “Save As.”
- Press the pull drop option available just after the option “Save as Type.”
- Choose the tab, “Photoshop PDF.”
Inverting colors in your PDF file is very straightforward if you know the complete instructions. You may also invert the colors by using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Reader, or Google Chrome.