Disney Plus is an on-demand video streaming service managed and directed by DTCI (Direct to Consumers and International), a subsidiary of “The Walt Disney Company.” It offers a number of original TV series and films. It also helps you stream entertainment-based Disney series and movies.
Turning on and off Disney Plus Subtitles
Disney Plus provides its services on various compatible platforms. In case you are watching your favorite movie and wish to manage your subtitles, this blog is for you. Here you will know how to turn off and on Disney Plus Subtitles.
Managing Subtitles via Using Browser
In case you wish to manage subtitles directly from the browser, then you have to follow these guidelines:
- First of all, login to Disney Plus Account.
- Then, play any video.
- Now, you have to hit the Captions Icon that is situated at the top right-hand side edge of the movie or series.
- Next, select your native language or the desired one for the subtitles.
- After that, choose the preference.
Enabling Subtitles on Amazon Fire TV
In case you are searching for the method to turn on the subtitles in Amazon Fire devices, then you are on the right spot. Here you can easily activate the Disney Plus Subtitles with these straightforward methods:
- Firstly, you have to play the desired video, be it a movie or TV series.
- Now, use the Fire TV remote or the application of Fire TV.
- Then, hit the Menu tab.
- Select the option “Audio and Subtitles.”
- After that, choose the “On” button located under the section “Subtitles and Captions.”
Note: In case you wish to turn the subtitles off, then return to the section of “Audio and Subtitles.” Then, choose the subtitle that you are using, and after that, press the Off tab. You may also customize the language of your movie subtitle, size of the text along with various other features.
Enabling Subtitles on Roku
In case you wish to turn the subtitles on or off, then follow these guidelines:
- First of all, tap the asterisk option located on your Roku remote.
- Then, the options menu will prompt up on the left-hand side section of the device’s display.
- Choose the option “closed captioning” and use the directional pad to choose between the options from off, on, Always, or On Replay.
Enabling Subtitles on Android Device
If you are watching movie or series on Disney Plus on Android device and wish to manage your subtitle, then follow these guidelines:
- First of all, launch the app of “Disney+.”
- Then, choose the desired movie that you wish to watch. Then play it.
- Hit the Subtitle tab.
- After that, choose the language
- In case you want to disable your subtitles, hit the subtitle button once more, and then hit the Off tab.
By following the instructions mentioned above, you can easily enable subtitles on Disney Plus.