Microsoft Store is highly populated with various apps that we regularly use such as Hulu, Facebook and Netflix. If you desire to run Android apps directly on your Windows machine, then you have to choose the right software. The process of transferring various Android apps from your Android device to Windows PC is not a very simple task. To make the thing better and accessible for you, we have provided a few methods in this article. Follow these straightforward guidelines to know how you can easily run your Android apps on your PC.
Running Apps via Phone Mirroring through Microsoft
You can select the “Your Phone” application provided by Microsoft for the process of phone mirroring. In case you wish to set up a screen mirroring feature, follow these instructions carefully:
- First of all, you have to make sure that your Android device is compatible with the screen mirroring feature. It’s one of the biggest frustrations among users as the service is limited to just some smartphones.
- Now, download the “Your Phone” application directly on your system and then launch it.
- Then, move to your Android device and swipe the notification panel downward. Then choose the option “Link to Windows.”
- Next, you have to log in to the same Microsoft Account there.
- Now, click on “Link to Windows.”
- Now, you may easily use the “Your Phone” application in order to choose and mirror your phone screen right on the system’s display. Choose the Settings tab and then ensure that the option “Display my phone screen” is turned on.
- After that, select the option “Phone Screen” by navigating the left menu.
Running Android Apps by Using Bluestacks Emulator
Bluestacks App Player is one of the best and powerful Android app emulators available for the users. It allows the user to run various apps and games for Android 7.1.2 directly on the desktop of your Windows PC. Here is how to install “Bluestacks” directly on your Windows machine:
- First and foremost, you have to download the installer via the site of Bluestacks.
- It will automatically install by default on your Boot drive.
- When the Bluestacks is successfully installed on your system, then open it and then type the credentials of Google account and the same info will be required while signing in to the Google Play Store and for accessing the android app library.
However, if you want to run Android apps on your Windows device without installing emulators, then you have the option to dual boot Windows 10 and Android.
Source : Android Apps