If you are wondering how you can Unlock Kindle Fire Without Reset, then you are on the right page. With Amazon Kindle, you can enjoy the incredible e-reading experience anytime you want and also use the fascinating features that come with Kindle. However, there are some technical issues that you may come across while using Kindle services, one of the most common problems is device unlock issues. Most of the time, users can easily troubleshoot this problem by resetting their Kindle device. But, if you want to Unlock Kindle Fire Without Reset, you need to follow some simple steps for that. In this guide, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you to unlock your Kindle Fire device without performing reset. Let’s proceed further and learn to unlock the device.
Kindle Unlock Without Reset: Guidelines To Follow
When your Kindle Fire device is not in use for a long time, it goes into the sleeping mode. In the sleeping mode, a user cannot perform any navigation on Kindle Fire. To bring the device back to the active mode, users can press the Power button present on their Kindle device. Below are the step-by-step guidelines to do this:
- Slide and Release the Kindle Fire power button to change the ‘Sleep’ mode status.
- If you are unable to find the power button on your Kindle device, you can check the top of your Kindle device. In many Kindle models, the power button is present at the top.
- Once you have discovered the power button, you can press the button to turn off your device’s Sleep mode.
- If you have a basic Kindle device model, you can find the power button at the top. Just slide this button to the right from left to turn off the Sleep Mode.
Forgot Your Kindle Lock Screen password? Not an issue! Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to unlock the device:
- Swipe from the Left to the Right and Edge of the Kindle lock screen. Type the incorrect Kindle password for 5 times. After this, you will see the reset option displaying on your Kindle screen.
- You have to click on the ‘Reset’ button and reset the Kindle device to its factory defaults.
- The Kindle Factory reset will remove all the previously downloaded files and data from your Kindle device. Although, the content you have downloaded from Amazon will be safely stored over the cloud from where you can download it again. So, whenever you register the Kindle device again, you need to download the content as well.
We hope that with the help of all the above-mentioned guidelines, you will be able to Unlock Kindle Fire Without Reset and continue using the Kindle services. However, if this is not the case and your Kindle device is still locked, you can contact me Kindle experts and take the professional advice to unlock your device. The experts will suggest you the best troubleshooting guidelines and make sure that all the steps are good to go with Amazon Kindle Fire unlock. You can contact the experts anytime you want, the professional health services are available 24/7.