Gone are the days when the main purpose of mobile phones was to make and receive calls. Today every mobile phone is loaded with numerous applications that are useful for several purposes. The world is going digital. Smartphones have become an inevitable thing in life. Most of the transactions are done with mobile phones. Hence, businesses have realized that mobile app development is inevitable to attain their goals.
As the Android OS is dominating the mobile market, most businesses opt for android app development. Even small startups are going for android apps. Are you planning to build an android app but are still in a dilemma? Are you not sure if it is really beneficial for your business? Don’t have any second thoughts. Android app development will help your business grow. Do you want to know how? Go ahead and read more.
1. Builds brand recognition and loyalty
Digitalization has given a big advantage to small businesses. They have the chance of competing with large companies. Brand awareness and recognition play an important role in the growth of small businesses. Android app development helps a lot in brand recognition. When the target users repeatedly come across your brand name and logo, they become familiar with your brand. This can create a lot of opportunities as the popularity of your business is enhanced. You should make sure that your android app provides all the necessary information to the customers. This will help to create a valuable base of loyal customers.
If you are a growing business, it is better to offer your android app free of cost. When the target audience sees that they get something of real value, they will give it a try. When the users give positive reviews, your business is sure to grow. Android app development company should be a major part of your marketing campaign as it will assist in the growth of your company.
The traditional loyalty programs have become out of date these days. Mobile apps are replacing all those programs very swiftly. Discount coupons and offers are provided through apps. When mobile payment is integrated with loyalty rewards through apps, brand loyalty is established.
If you want to build brand loyalty and recognition through an android app development, your app should have all features that customers are looking for and should be interactive and unique. It should make the audience talk about it.
2. Boosts customer engagement
The internet and digitalization have made business owners rethink their strategies and techniques. The best thing about mobile apps is that whenever your potential customer opens the app, you get a chance to engage with them. How does customer engagement help? It increases the time spent by the target audience on your brand. This boosts the chance of sales and decreases the chances of the buyer buying from a competitor who does not have a mobile app.
So it helps in eliminating competition and stepping up sales. Android apps have more reach and so they are more effective in increasing customer engagement However, boosting customer engagement is not easy. Your android app should be built carefully after taking into consideration some important factors.
Few tips to increase customer engagement.
- First and foremost step is to understand the audience. Your android app can never be engaging unless you first understand their likes and desires. The app should be developed based on this and should lead to a product that has the same functions as promised.
- The app should be designed in such a way that it answers all the questions from the customer. When their questions are answered not only the customers’ engagement is increased but also the brand loyalty and sales.
- If your product has a lot of specifications and features, you can develop an app to give all information that customers want. Your app can give information like price comparisons, reviews made by past customers, and other specifications. This will increase customer engagement.
- You can include push notifications to grab the attention of the customers. Push notifications encourage the customers to use the app and to keep on checking what is new. However, you should be careful not to overdo it. It can cause adverse effects.
3. Increases sales
The ultimate goal of all businesses is to increase sales and earn more revenue. In the past flyers, brochures, and advertisements in newspapers were used to increase sales. Today, a mobile app with a tiny icon on the home screen is enough to boost sales. However, if you want to attain your sales target, you have to remember a few things while developing your android app. What are they?
- Your app should be simple and easy to use. Users looking for a seamless experience. If your app offers a great user experience, you will gain a competitive advantage. Simplicity is the key to a seamless user experience. A complicated and complex app will not appeal to the mass audience.
- Your app should be designed to answer your customer’s queries and more information and not just to promote your products. Add something useful to your app to attract customers. For example, a cooking app will be a good idea for a restaurant. They can add discount coupons and table booking facilities in the app. This will ensure that the customers use the app frequently. Frequent use by the audience will surely increase the chances of increasing sales.
- Make sure you have provisions for customer reviews in your android app. Customer’s opinions and feedback are essential to make changes in your strategy and improve your product or service. Moreover, this helps in building trust with the existing and future customers.
- Your android app should be developed with multiple payment options. The payment gateways should be secure. The payment gateway should load faster. People are so busy that they have no patience to waste their quality time.
4. Provides more flexibility
Android apps offer more flexibility to customize and personalize apps. It is more versatile and scalable. Your app gets access to the entire Android ecosystem that includes mobile phones, tablets, wearable devices, and TV. Android devices are compatible with the latest technologies like AR and VR. The versatility and flexibility of an android app provide lots of benefits and serve multiple purposes. The developers can build android apps that can perform numerous functions. Customers will definitely love an app that performs multiple functions. The flexible and versatile nature of android apps is advantageous to small businesses as a single app gives extensive coverage.
Moreover, android apps are easy to update. Staying updated in the ever-changing technical world is important if you want your business to survive and win the tough competition. Easy customization and updating is money-saving that is very important for a small businesses and startups. The scope for innovation is endless as android is an open-source operating system.
Your app can be integrated with social media. You can share the contents and images from your app to social media. This is very helpful to create brand awareness. It is a fun and engaging way to market your product.
5. Gives access to a larger market
The share of android in the global market is more than 75%. This is an obvious benefit for small businesses. The android market share is soaring to new heights. Its market share is continuing to grow because it can do anything and fit any niche. As the number of users is more the opportunities for a business to grow are more. The ability of your app to tap the largest percentage of the global market is a big plus.
A user-friendly android app is all that you need to make your small business grow. If you make sure that you build a competent and engaging android app, your business will surely be benefited. It is the best platform to make sure you attain your business goals and earn profits. Making use of this platform is the wisest decision to build a stronger brand.