Continue searching for the best perspective to download or refresh the driver for your new HP printer? This instructional exercise is actually for you at that point. In this post, we will demonstrate you three sheltered and genuine perspective to download and refresh HP printer drivers. If you are troubling With these steps call HP Printer Helpline Number for quick support over the phone by expert technicians.
Pick the manner in which you lean toward:
- Download HP printer most recent drivers from HP official site
- Update HP printer drivers by means of Device Manager
- Update HP printer drivers with Driver Easy naturally (Recommended)
Way 1: Download HP printer most recent drivers from HP official site
Go to the HP Product Support Center.
2) Type your HP printer model number. Then click the Search icon.
Or you can browse your product.
Choose your operating system under Downloads dialog. Then click Search.
Click Printer Driver under Drivers dialog.
Click Agree to the EULA and Download.
When it’s done, double-click the downloaded .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
Way 2: Update HP printer drivers through Device Manager
1) Press the Windows logo key + R key in the meantime to open the Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc in the container and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
- At that point right-tap on your HP Printer Device to pick Update Driver Software…
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Now Windows will detect the update automatically for you. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you see the best driver software for your device is already installed message, choose another way to update your HP printer driver. That’s because sometimes Microsoft might not detect the update for some reason.