According to the American Academy of Dermatologists’ research study, a normal person loses 50 to 100 hair per day. However, if you are experiencing thin hair or bald patches, it is surely a clear sign of hair fall. Whether your hairline is receding or you are losing a considerable amount of hair, there are good options to get your hair back.
Yes, here we are talking about Surgical and Non-Surgical options to regrow your hair. You can opt for any of the suitable options that best suits you. Undoubtedly, all these options not only help you in regrowing your hair but improve your self-esteem as well.
But what do you think is there any difference between surgical and non-surgical treatment? Or are they both the same?
Let’s figure-out together!!!
Types of Surgical Hair Transplant
Surgical hair transplant is different from the non-surgical treatment as it uses two main techniques to get the hair back. These two techniques are Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Both of these treatments have their pros and cons. However, it is recommended to consult a professional hair surgeon to experience satisfactory results.
You can find out professional Surgeons for your Hair Transplant in Dubai as they provide the best treatment.
Ideal Candidate for Surgical Hair Transplant
- Individual with male baldness
- A person who loses hair due to stress and depression
- A person who loses his hair after any of the cosmetic surgeries such as facelift etc.
- A person with a thin hairline.
But keep one thing in mind that surgical hair treatment isn’t a suitable option for a person who loses his hair due to medication.
Pros of Surgical Hair Transplant
- This treatment improves self-esteem and confidence.
- The procedures involve minimum treatment.
- It’s a one-time treatment, so it saves money and additional expenses.
Though surgical treatment is the only permanent solution to get rid of the hair loss problem, you can go for a non-surgical option if you are looking for a temporary solution.
Types of Non-Surgical Hair Treatment
Some major types of Non-Surgical Hair Treatment are;
- Designer/Chemotherapy Wigs
- Laser Hair Stimulation
- Hair Bonding
- Mesotherapy for Hair Loss
- Hair Weaving
- Hair Extension
- Platelet Rich Plasma for Hair
Ideal Candidates for Non-Surgical Hair Treatment
- If you don’t want to choose surgical options, then you can go for non-surgical option as it can perk up your manifestation and self-confidence
- Quick results
- Less expensive than the surgical treatment
- Less-throbbing with minimum side-effects
- Involves no complications and risks.
It is quite imperative to find the most reliable hairpiece to make it look real and authentic. You can visit a top-rated saloon for this purpose if you want to get a wig to cover your bald area.
One of the best ways to get the perfect hair look is to choose a professional to fix the hair patch/piece. It can give you satisfactory results for several weeks.
Surely, there’s a SIGNIFICANT difference between Surgical and Non-Surgical treatment as a surgical option is to enjoy permanent results, whereas Non-surgical hair treatment assures temporary results.
So, the choice is yours if you want a permanent or temporary solution to fix your hair fall.
Source Url: https://timebusinessnews.com/is-there-any-difference-between-surgical-and-non-surgical-hair-restoration/