Mandibular Advancement Devices Market: Overview
- Mandibular advancement device (MAD) are most widely used mouth device for sleep apnea patients. Mandibular advancement device (MAD) resembles a mouth guard used in sports. Moreover, these devices snap over the upper and lower dental arches and have metal hinges that makes it possible for the lower jaw to move forward.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/mandibular-advancement-devices-market.html
- Mandibular advancement device manages snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Most physicians recommend mandibular advancement device over continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy during obstructive sleep apnoea hypopnoea syndrome (OSAHS) due to certain percentage decline in apnoea-hypopnoea index (AHI) using MAD. Apart from reducing AHI, MAD can improve arousal index, oxygen saturation parameters, and increase Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep duration. These factors are likely to drive the global mandibular advancement devices market during forecast period.
- The global mandibular advancement devices market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by increasing prevalence of sleep apnea, growing number geriatric population with sleep disorder symptoms, rising preference of mandibular advancement devices by physicians compare to CPAP devices, low prices, and high awareness about complications of sleep disorder.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74641
Key Drivers of Global Mandibular Advancement Devices Market
- The global mandibular advancement devices market is expected to be driven by rising prevalence of sleep apnea and OSAHS, rise in the geriatric population leading to increasing sleep disorder, which is associated with age, and increasing applications of mandibular advancement devices for treatment of snoring and OSA over CPAP systems.
- Increase in the number of patients suffering from sleep disorders, such as OSAHS, rise in awareness about sleep disorder, surge in healthcare expenditure of people, average cost of mandibular advancement devices, and government support for R&D activities are likely to fuel the global mandibular advancement devices market during the forecast period
- According to the Journal of Thoracic Disease, 2018, OSAHS is linked with increased risk of road traffic accidents, cardiovascular disease, and all-cause mortality. It affects 2%–7% of adults, and an estimated 1% of the male population of the U.K. has severe OSAHS. However, CPAP effectiveness is limited by intolerance and poor compliance, with failure rates of 46%–83%.
- According to the American Sleep Disorders Association, mandibular advancement device is introduced into the mouth and modifies the position of the jaw, the tongue, and other supporting structures of the upper airway (UA) for the treatment of chronic snoring and OSA. They are considered a valid alternative for simple snorers, mild OSA patients, mild-moderate OSA with low body mass index, and patients suffering from the syndrome of increased resistance of the upper airway.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Mandibular Advancement Devices Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74641
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Mandibular Advancement Devices Market
- North America is projected to account for the prominent share of the market during the forecast period. Factors, such as rise in the geriatric patient population suffering from sleep disorder, increase in sleep apnea disorder among young population, and growth in awareness about OSAHS among people are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Favorable reimbursement policies for recent techniques, expansion in the number of distribution channels, and collaborations with manufacturing units present significant opportunities for players operating in the mandibular advancement devices market in North America
- Increase in the number of visits of patients with sleep disorders and focus of new players to enter into partnerships with laboratories are anticipated to propel market growth in the U.S.
Pre Book Mandibular Advancement Devices Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74641<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global mandibular advancement devices market are:
- Tomed GmbH
- Aurum Group
- Keller Dental Lab
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453