Norton.com/setup – Download Norton and stay secured Nowadays we surf internet and we stay online on daily basis, and in the process we surf many websites and come across various types of ads and links. And without any knowledge we click on such malicious links and that is the time when we need and antivirus to protect our online identity. In today’s time, we use many online platforms for making online transactions, buying things and so on. And for completing such buying and paying processes, we need to share our personal information along with our financial details such as account number, bank details and many more.
Shield you devices with Norton antivirus
Shield you devices with Norton antivirusThere have been incidents happening recently, where many of the user’s accounts were hacked and data was stolen. To stay protected from such incidents you need you need to deploy Norton setup on your devices that can be downloaded via www.norton.com/setup. Once you have downloaded the Norton setup you will be equipped with high-tech features. Some if these features are explained in this article, so without any further delay let’s get along with the steps to download, install and activate Norton antivirus software that are discussed in the following sections.
Noteworthy features of Norton Security
Some of the key features that define Norton Security antivirus are as below:-
- The Norton Security protects your device from heavy virus attacks such as “Zero-day”.
- The security product scans the unsafe unprotected files and programs and then warns you about them so that you can take actions to block them.
- You will be equipped with SONAR behavioral Protection feature that will show you the future vulnerable threats on your PC.
- The software’s auto-update feature allows you to have automatic download and initiates updates on its own.
- Not only this, you will be warned about the sites that can’t be trusted.
- Your mailbox will be secured from the unwanted threats and fake emails that are deliberately sent by the hackers to reach your personal information.
- With Norton Password Manager, you can manage and protect all your passwords required for accessing your online accounts.
Note: To know more advanced features that make Norton Security antivirus standalone are available on the Norton’s official website that can be reached by visiting norton.com/setup.
Essential system requirements to deploy Norton setup
- Operating Systems: Except Windows 10 S, all versions of Microsoft Windows 10, All versions of Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, All versions of Microsoft Windows 7.
- Processor: It needs to be 1 GHz for Windows 10, 8 and 7.There is no other processor that will be compatible to install the latest version of Norton antivirus software.
- RAM: If you have Windows 10, then 2 GB is essential as 512 MB is requires for the Recovery Tool. If you have Windows 8 or 7 then 1 GB is enough to work with it and will get along very efficiently.
- Hard Disk Space: With Norton Security antivirus, you will get the 300 MB available space in the hard disk, and that’s enough for a beginner to start working with an antivirus solution.
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox (32-bit and 64-bit)2, Google Chrome (32-bit and 64-bit)2 and Microsoft Edge 2.
How to download Norton security via www.norton.com/setup?
Few steps that are to be considered for downloading Norton security are as follows:-To begin the process, visit Norton’s official website, https://my.norton.com. After this, you have to first click on the “Sign In” option to access your account.Enter the credentials associated with the Norton account.You will be redirected to “Get Started” page here you have to click on the “Download Norton” option.After this, you have to go through the licensed agreement and then click on the “I Agree” option.Choose the product from the Norton product list and then click on the “Agree & Download” option.You have successfully downloaded the Norton antivirus software.
How to install Norton antivirus via www.norton.com/setup?
Once you have downloaded the antivirus you have to install the antivirus on your device. For this, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-Open the Norton.exe file that you have downloaded and it is visible in the “Downloads” section.Make sure you delete the unwanted files before installing Norton.Now, click on the “Install” option.Once you see the User Account Control Window on screen, just click the “Continue” option.Wait for the installation to take place.Once the installation process is completed, you can then go further for the activation process.Keep the activation code with you for the process of activation.
What are the steps to activate Norton Security antivirus software?
If you have installed the Norton Security antivirus, you now need to activate the Norton setup on your devices. For this, you need to follow the steps carefully:-Double-click on the “Norton” icon appearing on-screen.Click on the “Open” option.Read all the instructions on-screen and click on the “Activate Now” button.Now, enter the product activation code and then click on the “Next” option.Make sure you enter the genuine product code in the space provided.Wait for the activation process to complete.If you are still puzzled-up in understanding the activation steps then, you should visit www.norton.com/setup.
How you can turn off the Automatic- Renewal service?
If you wish to turn off the Automatic- Renewal services, you can follow the steps mentioned in this section:-Visit Norton’s official website www.norton.com/setup.Sign in to your Norton account by entering the credentials.Go to the “My Subscription” section and click on the “Automatic Renewal” option, followed by then move the slider to “Off”.Provide a specific reason to turning off the “Auto- Renewal” option.You have to click on the “Turn Off” option again.If you need any assistance, then click on the “Call Me” option.By following the steps, you will be successfully able to stop the Auto-Renewal services and you can renew the subscription manually whenever the current subscription expires