The global pulse oximeters market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Pulse Oximeters Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type(Fingertip Oximeters, Handheld Oximeters, Tabletop Oximeters) By End User (Hospitals, ASC’s and Clinics, Home Healthcare) and Geography Forecast till 2025”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/pulse-oximeters-market-100528
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other pulse oximeters market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- Philips Benelux
- General Electric Manufacturing Company (GEMAC)
- Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
- Vyaire Medical
- Opto Circuits India Ltd.
- Nonin Medical, Inc
Masimo and Mindray Announce Partnership to Extend Sales Outside the US
In May 2019, Masimo and Shenzhen Mindray Biomedical Electronics announced that they have reached an agreement to extend the distribution of Masimo’s devices. Through this agreement, Mindray will offer sales and distribution options in countries other than the United States. The increasing demand for Masimo’s wrist-worn pulse oximeters has triggered this agreement, which in turn is likely to favor growth of the global market in the forthcoming years.
The report profiles several companies operating in the market and studies their growth strategies with regards to product launches and strategic collaborations. This is intended at evaluating the impact of these strategies on the overall market.
Regional Analysis for Pulse Oximeters Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Pulse Oximeters Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Pulse Oximeters Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Pulse Oximeters Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles