Have you ever face issues to work QuickBooks due to the QuickBooks error C=1327 is occurs? does one need to repair this error instantly? are you confused concerning why this error code is shown on the screen? If your answer is yes, then associate with us and obtain solutions to your each question.
QuickBooks Error C 1327 is an installation error which will occur once putting in or change QuickBooks software. Also, the most reason for this error is that the drive you mentioned isn’t accessible throughout the installation or update method.
You get the subsequent error message once you get the error code:
“The drive [drive letter] is invalid. OR Invalid drive [drive letter]”
The error also can occur if you’re using an external USB device and it absolutely was disconnected. However, if you’ll be able to reconnect it begin a similar method once more. If the error still persists then you would like to induce it resolved as before long as attainable as a result of this error won’t allow you to install the QuickBooks and every one its connected applications.
What are the causes of QuickBooks error 1327?
- Corrupted or affected Storage Devices: the problem of corrupted or affected storage happens after you create an effort to put in QuickBooks in an external storage device sort of a USB. So, if there’s a loose connection or if it gets disconnected throughout the installation method then the QuickBooks error C=1327
- Corrupt Microsoft .NET Framework: Windows contains software referred to as Microsoft .NET Framework that helps incorrect installation of software packages on Windows. The error C=1327 happens if this software system is corrupted
- Incorrect registry Settings: The registry could be a place wherever the system keeps a record of all that’s occurring the pc like storage location of all the files etc. So, if the installation contains a completely different name or location on your pc then the error 1327 will happen.
- System Specific Error: sometimes the system has some specific errors which will be fastened solely with the assistance of professionals.
How to solve QuickBooks Error Code C 1327?
Solution 1: Make sure Storage Devices have proper connection
Ensure that cables and other related things are properly connected with the computer. Also do check if the USBs or Flash devices that you are using to install QuickBooks are functioning properly and are also connected.
Solution 2: Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
- 1st of all, you would like to seek out Programs within the control panel.
- Then, prefer to turn Windows options On/Off.
- Now, ensure with an admin account password, if asked.
- After that, uncheck the box next to Microsoft .NET Framework so reboot your system.
- In the end, open Programs and by playing an equivalent step, see the box next to Microsoft .NET framework.
Solution 2: Run The registry Editor
- Open the Run command by pressing the Windows + R keys
- Within the search box, kind cmd and hit enter.
- Within the prompt, type Regedit and hit enter
- Move to the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- Find the key associated with the error code C=1307 within the registry editor
- Modification the wrong drive names to C:\
- Save the backup key in your required location and install the key.
- Currently restart your system.
Solution 4: Delete Network Drive
- To start with, the user has to choose the beginning tab then choose Programs
- After that, click on the Windows explorer option
- Followed by choosing the network drive on that the shell folder is accessible
- Consequent step within the method is to hit OK tab
- Moving ahead, the users are speculated to choose the map network drive within the tool menu
- Followed by shell folder uncheck reconnect at logon and write the path
- Hit OK and move to the next step
- To finish the method, the users are needed to resuscitate windows then install the applying.
For more troubleshooting for QuickBooks Error Code C 1327, user can visit us on the internet and connect with QuickBooks Helpdesk through email or live chat. Users can also opt for a quick rectification through our QB Helpdesk Number i.e. +1(800)871-6508.