QuickBooks Desktop with its multiple functionalities may be a highly recommended accounting software for small- and mid-sized companies. The software assists business owners to grasp their overall financial status. Among the various features that enable users to try to do so is having the ability to export the budget designer to MS Excel worksheet. While this feature makes the tasks of users easy and consumes less time, QuickBooks sometimes receives QuickBooks error 1311 at the time of exporting the financial details to the excel file. Also, an equivalent error may arise while installing QuickBooks desktop application through a CD.
For more details regarding QuickBooks error 1311, the user can simply read out the article below. Or if you require time, then be happy to call us anytime at our toll-free number i.e. 1-844-857-4846. We are a hub of technocrats, who work around the clock to supply the simplest possible services around the clock. we’ll be happy to repair the error for you.
What Are the most Causes Behind QuickBooks Error Code 1311?
When you see QuickBooks error 1311 on your screen, it means any of the below-given reasons is triggering the error code-
- The discrepancy between the Microsoft Office version and QuickBooks causing compatibility issues
- When the CD used for the installation purpose have broken, QuickBooks error 1311 can appear during the installation process
- A damaged installation of the Microsoft Office also can cause the error: 1311
- Issues with the CD-ROM drive also evokes the technical error
- It is often the QuickBooks installation files that are damaged
What are the symptoms of QuickBooks Error code 1311?
If a user comes across one or multiple symptoms that are mentioned below then they ought to diagnose their system for QuickBooks Error code 1311:
- QuickBooks Error code 1311 pops abreast of the screen itself:
- Installation of QuickBooks Desktop with a corporation disk is failing repeatedly
- Whenever a file is being exported to any media, QuickBooks freezes entirely
- User is unable to export one or multiple reports from QB FSD to Microsoft Excel
Steps to repair QuickBooks install error code 1311
Below we’ve shared 3 easy hacks to resolve QuickBooks error code 1311:
Step 1: Perform QuickBooks installation from the local storage of your computer
- Insert the QuickBooks installation CD within the CD-ROM drive
- Wait for autorun to start and open QuickBooks installation window then press Quit at the lower right corner.
- Right-click on the Windows Desktop where there are not any icons and choose New option then Folder.
- Give this folder QuickBooks Installation a reputation and open Windows File Manager.
- Next, open the CD-ROM drive and choose everything by pressing Ctrl + A keys.
- Copy all the chosen files (press Ctrl + C keys or do a right-click and choose copy) and return to the new folder created on the desktop.
- Go inside the folder and Paste (Ctrl + V) the files.
- Once all the files have copied to the new folder, plan to install QuickBooks once more from this new location of the installation files.
In case a mistake appears while you copy the files, then your installation CD has broken and you’d require a replacement CD for installing QuickBooks accounting software.
Solution 2: Rectify Access to CD ROM
- Follow the given series of action to start- Start -> Settings -> instrument panel
- Select Administrative Tools
- Find and click on Local Security Policy
- Now Expand the Local Policies Folder
- Navigate to Security Options supported your Windows version and choose – restrict access to CD-ROM to only those users who are logged on locally
- Select your selection to Disabled then Restart your system
Step 3: Check for Compatibility issues between Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Open Run command by pressing Windows and R keys and sort instrument panel.
- Press the OK button or hit Enter and prefer to Add or Remove Programs
- Double click on Microsoft Office within the list and choose Repair to repair any installation errors.
- In case you’ve got an outdated version of MS Office in your computer, then Visit Microsoft Official Download Page to urge an updated and compatible version.
One of these methods have performed successfully, the QuickBooks Error code 1311 should not exist. However, if you continue to face this error, you’ll contact our round-the-clock QuickBooks error support team at 1-844-857-4846 and speak to an expert. Our team of experts boasts years of experience and leading-edge technology and may assist you immediately.