## sbcglobal customer service number+(1)( 844)( 241)( 0564))
sbcglobal customer service number+(1)( 844)( 241)( 0564))
SBCglobal Customer Service 1 844 241 0564. SBC stands for Southwestern Bell Company. SBC acquired AT&T in 2005. DSL and broadband internet services (in US) are offered by SBC. SBC united with Yahoo Mail to offer advance email services to its users.
What is SBCGlobal Email And How To Get Fast Help From SBCglobal Customer Service?
Now it’s easy and possible to get online help and assistance for Yahoo – AT&T, Bellsouth and SBCglobal email services. Shortcut to get fast online assistance for SBCglobal mail is – just dial SBCglobal Customer Service Phone Number 1 844 241 0564. Call to obtain 100% correct solutions, assistance and online help from highly-experienced technical support executives.
Customer support executives offer online guidance, solutions and instructions on hot questions like how to setup SBCglobal email on iPad, how to merge SBCglobal with Yahoo, how to sync Bellsouth email with iPhone and more. Please call the technical support executives now. Call to SBCglobal Tech Support Phone Number and get instant online remedies.
How To Configure SMTP And IMAP Settings in Your Sbcglobal Email Account
Do you have a Sbcglobal email account then you are a regular user of SBCglobal email. If you want to change SMTP settings in your sbcglobal account then you’re at the right place. We are here provides some easy steps to change your SMTP and IMAP settings in your Sbcglobal account. Please follow these steps to change SMTP settings and IMAP settings in your Sbcglobal account.
- First of all go by entering the server host name as smtp.mail.att.net.
- Then after you need to enter the 465 in the server port.
- Now you can enter the password for the authentication purpose as same as previous steps.
- After then click on the yes button for the secured connecton.
IMAP Setting :-
- First all of go by entering the account type which is basically IMAP.
- Then after you need to enter your email assress which is your user name
- In the next step you need to enter the server host name i.e. imap.mail.att.net
- After then you need enter the server port i.e. 993
- Now you have to enter the password for the authentication purpose
- Then choosing a yes for the SSL/TLS connection.
Hope the above steps help you to configure SMTP settings and IMAP settings in your Sbcglobal account from AT&T. If any user finds any trouble or wants to know more on how to configure settings in Sbcglobal account , then they need to contact Sbcglobal customer service phone number 1 844 241 0564 and get instant help from experienced and highly qualified technicians. These technicians are watting to help you.
Configure Outlook Email Account Settings For SBCGlobal Account & Check The Emails of Outlook:
It is absolutely right that when someone needs to set up SBC Global email on an iPhone device, he needs to have POP or SMTP mail server address. Fortunately, the POP and SMTP server details for the account which published on an AT&T support website. For incoming mail server POP or IMAP is the two options and it is choose as per the type of the email account.
Thus, if someone is going to configure Outlook settings for SBCGlobal email then he is required to use POP or SMTP settings. But in case, having any steps then SBCGlobal Customer Service 1 844 241 0564 center is available 24 by 7 to offer the best support and guidance to eliminate the issue on the right time.
Following are the methods on how to configure Outlook email settings for SBCGlobal account:
- First of all, turn on a Windows phone device and then click on the SBC Global account.
- Login to SBCGlobal account and then click on the settings button.
- Go the add email account from the available list.
- Click the other option and then select the Outlook email account.
- Add a mail account and then click the profile name and email address of Outlook email account.
- Click on the Incoming mail server (POP) and then enter the email address and tap the add button.
- Click on the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) and then enter the email address and tap the add button.
- Thereby type the domain name and, host name in the mail server section and then, tap the SSL mail server.
- Click the yes button and then move to the next option and then enter the password at the end of the procedure.
After following the steps, in case, someone faces any issue and he is need of tech support team then SBCGlobal customer service number 1 844 241 0564 is the best choice of the users who can access tech support team to fix the issue soon at any time.
How To Login To SBCglobal Email Account From AT&T – Login Page
Do you’ve SBCglobal email address? If yes, then you’re a legacy customer. You can login to your email account from AT&T – Login – Yahoo page.
- Launch your favorite web browsing application.
- Go to the official web page of AT&T – Login – Yahoo.
- Go to the right hand corner. Enter your SBCglobal email address in the first text box.
- Enter your password in the second text box. (Click on Forgot Password link if you’ve forgotten or lost your email account password).
- Click on Login button.
Hope the steps above help you login to your SBCglobal account from AT&T. For more information, online help and guidance on how to login, out or sign up for SBCglobal email account, please dial SBCglobal customer service number 1 844 241 0564 and get non-stop quick help from experienced IT specialists. IT specialists are waiting to help you.
How To Sync SBCglobal Email Account To Gmail Account?
Mentioned below are the steps to sync SBCglobal account to Gmail account :
- First of all launch your favorite web browser. Log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to the top right hand corner and click on small gear icon and then select Settings from the dropdown list.
- Go to Settings Click on the Accounts tab. Under Accounts, go to check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section and click on Add a POP3 mail account you own link.
- A box will pop-up. Enter your current SBCglobal email address in the empty text box and click on Next Step
- On the next page, enter your username and password. Check the POP server and port details. Click on Add Account
Hope the steps above help you sync SBCglobal account to Gmail account. For more information, online help, guidance and instructions on how to sync SBCglobal email, just contact to SBCglobal Customer Service Phone Number 1 844 241 0564 and get unlimited online help for AT&T, Bellsouth and SBCglobal email. Assistance is offered by highly experienced customer support executives. Please call now.
How To Reset A Forgotten or Lost SBCglobal Account Password?
Following these steps to reset a forgotten or lost Sbcglobal account password :
- Launch your favorite web browser and go to the official web page of AT&T – Login – Yahoo.
- Go to the right hand corner and click on Forgot Password
- On the next web page, click on the radio button next to Password. Enter your User ID in the first text box. Enter the last name in the second box. Click on Continue
- You can choose to receive a temporary password or answer your security questions. If you select the first option (Send me a temporary password), AT&T will send a new temporary password to your backup email address. This backup email address is the address you provided when you setup your account.
- Once you retrieve the temporary password from your backup email address enter it into the Password field provided on login screen.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
Also the users can seek support from the technical support executives of SBCglobal Customer Service Phone Number at any point of time apart from offering legit and premium services which gives advantage to the users to consult the technical support executives without any sort of hesitation.
SBCglobal Customer Service Phone Number
For more help and online instructions on how to create a new SBCglobal account password please dial the given SBCglobal Customer Service Number 1 844 241 0564. Call to get instant non-stop online and telephonic assistance for AT&T and Bellsouth email services. Online customer support executives are waiting for your phone call. Call now.