Epson Printer Error 0XFA is one of the many critical errors which occur due to the use of Epson printer for a long time. Sometimes it also appears because of hardware problems. The other main reason for the cause of this Epson Error Code 0XFA is the entry of a corrupted registry in your PC. When the Epson Printer Error 0XFA occurs, the print head will not work properly, and it will not be able to read any documents from the left or the right side while it is starting the printing process. Fixing the Epson Printer Error Code 0XFA is a hectic task. But you can repair the Epson Error 0XFA easily if you follow the below given stepwise procedure correctly.
Reasons for Epson Error Code 0xFA:-
The main reason for getting the Epson Error 0xFA error can be varied as the issues can arise due to both hardware and software issues. We have listed the most common issues which can affect the printing experience of users and show you the Epson Error 0xFA when you give commands to print:
- Epson Error Code 0xFA can arise due to the constant use of Epson printer.
- The main reason for getting these issues is corrupt or damaged registry files in the system.
- Another main reason for the error is linked with the issues related to hardware.
- Corrupt or damaged printer drivers can also be the reason behind the Epson Error Code 0xFA.
Solutions of Epson Error Code 0XfA:-
Solution 1: Reset the HP Printer:
Let’s start with the easiest solutions. To fix the problem, at first, you are advised to reset or clean the Epson WF 3540 printer. For that, first, remove the printer parts carefully. If you find any paper jam within the input tray, then remove it.
You are also advised to take out the ink cartridges. Take a soft cloth and clean the ink cartridges. Then, insert the printer material. Finally, see whether the error persists or not.
Solution 2: Reinstall or Update the Printer Driver:
If the above solution does not work for you, then you are advised to reinstall the printer driver. To perform the task, first, go to the Start button and then proceed to the “Devices and Printers” option.
After that, select the printer driver. Then, right-click on it and select “Remove device” from the Context menu. Restart your device, visit the official website of the Epson printer. Download and install the printer driver on your device.
Else, you can update the printer driver. To do so, at first, you should right-click on the Printer and choose Properties from the list of options. Furthermore, proceed to the Driver tab.
Under here, scroll down and tap on the Update Driver option to start the updating procedure. Now, the updating procedure will be started. You should wait until the completion of the updating procedure.
When finished, reboot your computer and if you do not know how to fix Epson error code 0xfa, then here’s another alternative solution.
Solution 3: Fix the Registry Issue:
Users often encountered this issue and after repairing the corrupt registry file. Thus, the easiest solution is to fix them.
Here, the repairing procedure for Windows 10 is given, but these instructions are applicable for all Windows OS.
- In the beginning, proceed to the Settings section. Under here, scroll down and tap on the “Update & Security” option.
- Then, go to the Recovery tab. You need to tap on the Advanced Startup option. Furthermore, select the Restart Now option.
- Next, you will see the “Choose an option” screen. Here, locate and tap on the Troubleshoot option. Also, proceed to the Advanced Options screen and then select the Automatic Repair option.
- The next thing that you have to do is to select an account and then sign in.
After that, the automatic repairing procedure will start. During the repairing procedure, your computer might restart several times. When finished, check whether this solution can fix the error or not. If not, then move to the next fixing techniques.
Solution 4: Fix the Hardware Issue:
As said earlier, due to the hardware problem, you can experience the problem. To fix it, follow the steps given below:
- At first, you should unplug the Epson printer from the power source. Furthermore, take out the ink cartridges from the printer. Use a paper clip and remove any paper jam if found.
- You have to thoroughly clean the cartridges and after that reinstall them. Ensure that the ink cartridges are seated properly. Then, you have to turn on your printer and see whether the issue has been fixed or not.
If the error code still appears, then here is another effective solution for you.
Solution 5: Scan the System:
As said earlier, if there is a presence of a virus in the system, then you might see this error code. In such a condition, you are advised to download third-party antivirus software and then run “Scan your device”.
Wait for some moments as the scanning procedure might take some time to complete. When finished, reboot the system. Hope after that, you will surely get rid of the error.
Related Blog: Best Laptops For Law Students