Surgical Cushions Market: Introduction
- Surgical cushion is designed to provide comfort to the body and head. Use of surgical pillows while relaxing supports the neck, shoulders, and head by keeping the body’s posture aligned, and lightens stress and tension during surgery. Its main use is all-round protection from pressure sores and nerve damage during long duration surgeries. Surgical cushions are made of various types of materials, which provide full X-ray, MRI, and CT compatibility.
- The global surgical cushion market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the rise in awareness among doctors regarding patient safety during surgery (such as patients positioning during surgery is crucial at the time of the surgery) and increase in the number of surgeries across the world
Key Drivers of Global Surgical Cushions Market
- Health care infrastructure in emerging countries is developing at a significant rate, with increase in government initiatives, entry of private players in the health care and hospitals segment, rise in per capita health care spending, and expansion of hospital network. According to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, health care expenditure in the country is growing at a rapid rate of 12.2%, and the country has built more than 1,300 health care facilities, including 907 clinics, 180 health centers, and 176 hospitals during a period of 25 years. This is expected to drive the global surgical cushion market during the forecast period.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74637
- Hybrid operating room (Hybrid OR) is an advanced room enabling performance of diagnosis, and surgical and interventional procedures at a single location. The concept is being increasingly adopted in existing hospitals in the U.S. and Europe, owing to features such as reduced procedure time and improved efficiency. Existing hospitals are remodeling their operating rooms and integrating Hybrid ORs and this is expected to propel the global demand for surgical cushions.
Long Lifespan of Surgical Cushions to Restrain Global Market
- Replacing old surgical cushion is often less of a priority than other surgical equipment, as average life cycle of a surgical cushion is more as compared to others. This is one of the major factors due to which, the market for surgical cushions is likely to grow at a slow rate.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Surgical Cushions Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74637
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Surgical Cushions Market
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global surgical cushions market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to hospitals and health care facilities in the U.S. launching large independent outpatient clinics and center chains, expanding operations throughout the country. Additionally, increasing number of health care facilities are installing integrated Hybrid ORs. This is expected to fuel the demand for advanced surgical cushions in the U.S. during the forecast period.
- The surgical cushions market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period due to rise in health care expenditure. In May 2017, the Government of Australia announced a grant of around US$ 300 Mn to set up new hospitals in Melbourne, along with an additional grant of US$ 170 Mn, with the aim to increase operating rooms and reduce wait times for elective surgical procedures in the country.
Pre Book Surgical Cushions Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74637<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Surgical Cushions Market
Major players operating in the global surgical cushions market are:
- OPT SURGISYSTEMS S.R.L
- HK Surgical Inc.
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- David Scott Company
- Bryton Corporation
- AneticAid Ltd
- Mizuho OSI
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Thyroid Cancer Diagnostics Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/thyroid-cancer-diagnostics-market-increase-in-incidence-of-thyroid-disorders-to-drive-the-market/
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453