The global vitiligo treatment market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Vitiligo Treatment Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Treatment (Topical Treatment, Light Therapy, Surgical Procedures, Others), By Disease Type (Nonsegmental Vitiligo, Segmental Vitiligo), By End User (Hospitals, Aesthetic Clinics, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/vitiligo-treatment-market-100580
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other vitiligo treatment market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report
- Incyte Corporation
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- STRATA Skin Sciences
- Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Key Players Focus on Effective Medicine Launch to Strengthen Market Position
Incyte Corporation, a pharmaceutical company, based in the U.S., announced the result of its dose-ranging, randomized, vehicle-controlled, and double-blind Phase 2 study evaluating ruxolitinib cream, an anti-inflammatory, nonsteroidal, and JAK inhibitor therapy in patients with vitiligo between the age group of 18 to 75 years of age. The results were out after 24 weeks.
The study met its primary goal and treated many patients with the help of ruxolitinib cream for 24 weeks. The results were presented at the 24th World Congress of Dermatology in Italy. The positive result supports the potential of ruxolitinib cream in providing novel treatment for chronic autoimmune disease.
Regional Analysis for Vitiligo Treatment Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Vitiligo Treatment Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Vitiligo Treatment Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Vitiligo Treatment Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles