Are you one of the iPhone users? Do you want to transfer your iPhone photos to your computer? We all love to capture every beautiful moment of our life on our devices. And as we all know that we get the limited storage space on every device. That is why it becomes more important to sync all our smartphone data to other devices as well, like our computer system. It’s always a better option to have a backup. But, some of the iPhone users believe that if they don’t have a Mac computer, they can’t sync their Apple device photos to any non-Apple computer. Well, that’s not true at all. Any of the users of the iPhone can easily transfer their smartphone data to any computer. With the unlimited pictures on our smartphone, the Photos app always becomes the largest storage consumer on our devices.
Well, the reason for transferring your iPhone photos to your computer system could be anything. Maybe you want to do some editing on your pictures using your computer or want to free up some space on your device. But, it is possible that some users might not know how to transfer photos from their iPhone to their computer system. If you are one of them, there is no need to worry at all. This report will tell you how to do so. In the following article, we have mentioned the methods through which any iPhone users can move their device photos to their computer. So, to get the procedure to do that, you should read the full article.
The Methods to Transfer Photos from an iPhone to a Computer System
There are various ways through which any iPhone owner can transfer their smartphone pictures to their computer system. And not all iPhone users use Mac computers. Some use the Windows PC as well. That is why, here, we have mentioned the process for both Mac and Windows computers. To transfer your iPhone images to your PC, you don’t need to install any third-party software on your devices. You just need to know the proper method to do that. This article will show you the ways to move your iPhone images to your Mac and Windows computer. The procedures to do that are simple and include some easy steps to follow. So, now, we should move towards the techniques. Here’s what you need to do:
The Steps to Transfer iPhone Images to the Windows Computer
If you want to transfer the photos from your iPhone to a Windows computer, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- To get started, firstly, you need to connect your iPhone to your computer. You can do that using a USB cable.
- When you connect your iPhone to your Windows computer, you will see a notification with two options appearing on your iPhone. Tap on the option of “Trust this Computer” to continue with the process.
- And now, a notification will appear on the screen of your PC asking you to tap on the “Choose What Happens to Your Device”.
- After clicking on the pop-up notification, the option to import photos and videos will appear on your screen.
- Now, launch the Photos app on your computer using the Windows start menu.
- Select the icon of “Import” that you can see in the top right corner of your screen.
- After this, you will see a box of the new photos on your computer screen, choose the pictures that you would like to import and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Next, a new pop-up will appear on your screen, showing you the location where your photos will be saved. You can change the location if you want.
- Lastly, click the “Import” button to complete the process. And that’s done. You have successfully transferred your iPhone images to your Windows computer.
And now, let’s see the steps that you need to follow to move the pictures from your iPhone to a Mac.
The Procedure to Transfer the iPhone Pictures to a Mac Computer
If you have a Mac computer and want to migrate your iPhone photos to it, then follow these steps:
- Firstly, switch on your Mac computer and connect it with your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Now, unlock your iPhone with your passcode. After this, you will see a pop-up message with two options on your iPhone asking you, if this is the right device to trust. Tap on the “Trust this computer” option.
- After connecting your iPhone to your Mac computer, the Photos app will be opened on your Mac.
- And now, go to the sidebar on the left side of your computer’s screen and select your device under the “Devices” section.
- Next, you will now see an import screen on your computer showing the photos stored on your iPhone.
- Select the photos that you want to import along with the location to which you want them to get stored. And lastly, click on the “Import” button. And now, the photos that you have transferred will go straight to the Photos app library.
So, these were the most straightforward procedures to import your iPhone photos to Windows and Mac computers. Try these processes now to free up some space on your iPhone. And to get more information like this, please stay connected to us and visit our website.