What is diabetes? It has been known to all of us for a long time. There is no family in our country where there are no diabetics. According to the World Health Organization, diabetes is now an epidemic in our country. The World Health Organization (WHO) has recently announced the cause of the outbreak. Today we can find out here what is diabetes? Why is that? What is the way to escape from it? And what is the natural cure for diabetes?
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a hormone related disease. If imbalance occurs due to the presence of sugar in the blood, i.e. insulin deficiency in the body is the main cause of this disease. According to the American Diabets Association, diabetes is a disease that can never be cured. But this disease can be easily controlled.
When we eat carbohydrates or plain sugary foods, it turns into glucose, a press release said. Insulin is a type of hormone. Its job is to deliver this glucose to the cells of the human body. The body’s cells then use that glucose to generate energy. People do their daily work with that energy. So when this glucose does not reach the cells of the body, the daily work of man will be disrupted.
Why is diabetes
There can be many causes of diabets.
1. Eating too much junk food increases the amount of calories and fat in the body. Due to which the level of sugar in insulin in the body increases.
2. Genetic diseases can also cause diabtes.
3. Excess body weight and weight gain can cause dibetes.
4. Not doing daily physical activities can lead to diabets.
5. Excessive stress can lead to diabetes.
6. If a person smokes excessively, he or she may develop diabetes.
7. Taking the wrong medicine without a doctor’s advice can cause a person to develop diabetes.
8. Diabetes is caused by a person consuming tea, cold drinks and sugary foods.
Symptoms of diabetes
There are some common symptoms of diabetes. According to the American Diabetes Association, diabetes can be easily diagnosed by paying attention to certain factors. And as soon as diabetes is detected, it is possible to take control measures. The symptoms of diabetes are:
1. Frequent urination
2. Feeling tired and weak.
3. Frequent hunger even after regular meals
4. Frequent thirst.
5. Blurred vision
6. The cuts on different parts of the body do not heal easily
7. Weight loss despite eating
8. Pain in limbs or occasional fainting
9. Quick recovery from injury
10. Skin infections
11. Tearing of the skin.
12. Dry skin.
Risks of diabetes
The risks of developing type-1 diabetes are:
1. If there are parents or someone in the family before.
2. It is more common in adolescence or adolescence.
3. This type of diabetes is more common in the equatorial or equatorial regions.
4. Diabetes can be caused by genetic factors.
The risks of developing type-2 diabetes are:
1. Due to obesity or being fat.
2. If there is someone else in the family.
3. If the age is more than 45 years.
4. If you are lying down extra.
5. Due to pregnancy.
6. If there is excess fat in the abdomen.
Natural Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes is a disease that cannot be completely eradicated. But it is possible to control. The list of blood levels in diabetes is generally considered normal if the blood sugar level on an empty stomach is below 72/99 mg and 140 mg 2 hours after eating. When it is 128 mg on an empty stomach and 200 mg 2 hours after eating, it is considered diabetes.
List of foods that are beneficial for diabetics
Bananas: Bananas are full of essential fiber for diabetics.
Eggs: Eggs contain a lot of protein which slows down the process of glucose absorption.
Green Tea: The polyphenols in green tea help regulate glucose. It helps in controlling as well as eliminating diabetes.
Vegetables: Seasonal vegetables contain a lot of vitamins needed by the body. These vitamins help the body to function and control diseases. Such as: any kind of vegetables, cauliflower, cabbage, radish, gourd, patal, potato, sajane, eggplant, etc.
Fruits: Seasonal fruits like mango, blackberry, jackfruit, litchi, guava etc. are very delicious and beneficial for the people of this country.
Lemons: Lemons, oranges, malts, etc. are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
Natural treatment methods for diabetes
Diabetes is a very common disease nowadays. There are many causes of this disease in the human body. If the human body cannot supply enough hormone insulin with the blood than it needs. Then the amount of sugar in the blood increases. In the language of medical science it is called diabetes.
1. Karala: Karala is very useful in controlling diabetes caused by low blood glucose level. It is not a specific organ but works to release glucose with care throughout the body. It is beneficial for both types of diabetes. However, it cannot be used instead of insulin. Drink juice on an empty stomach every morning. If you drink it for 2 months at a time, you will get good results. You can also eat it regularly by stuffing it or cooking it as a star.
2. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a great spice to reduce the amount of sugar in the blood by increasing the effectiveness of insulin. The nutritious food in it weakens the germs of diabetes. Some studies have shown that it works very well in controlling blood sugar levels in uncontrolled type 2 diabetes.
3. Fenugreek: Fenugreek has many medicinal properties. Hypoglycemia in it controls diabetes as well as increases glucose tolerance and lowers blood sugar levels. It activates the body’s ineffective insulin. Due to its high fiber content, it gradually inactivates carbohydrates and sugar.
4. Amalki: High levels of Vitamin C are found in Amalki. Amalki juice helps the pancreas to function properly. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Squeeze the juices by pressing well with a clean thin cloth. Drink 2 tablespoons of this juice with 1 cup of water on an empty stomach every day. Besides, if you mix 1 tablespoon of mango juice with 1 cup of karla juice and drink it regularly for a few days, you can get good results.
5. Blackberry seeds: Blackberry seeds contain hypoglycemic which controls the amount of sugar in blood and urine. Apart from beech, blackberry fruit and its leaves are also very beneficial. When it is available as a seasonal fruit, more should be eaten. Berry seed powder is available in herbal medicine stores. Mix 1 teaspoon of this powder with 1 cup of milk and take it regularly. This powder can be eaten at any time in the morning or at night.
6. Mango leaves: Mango leaves are very effective in curing diabetes by controlling the level of insulin in the blood. Soak 10 to 15 young leaves overnight and drink the water to get empty in the morning. Also, if you dry the leaves and grind them, you can get half a tea-spoon of powder twice a day to get good results.
7. Aloe vera: Aloe vera or aloe vera juice can quickly control blood glucose levels. The mixture of bay leaves and turmeric powder with aloe vera juice is very effective in controlling blood sugar. Regularly taking 1 teaspoon of this mixture can be beneficial.
8. Guava: Due to the vitamin C and fiber in guava, it is very effective in controlling blood sugar levels. However, for diabetes, it is better to eat guava without peeling the skin.
9. Potatoes: Potatoes contain polyphenolic molecules which are good for curing diabets. According to a 2011 report in the Journal of Pharmacy and Biolead Sciences, potato seed powder contains natural antibiotics and antihyperlipidemic. Cut the potato into pieces and soak them in water overnight. In the morning, throw away the pieces and drink panituku.
10. Evergreen leaves: The name of the plant that Ayurveda uses to control blood sugar – Evergreen. Although the native land of this medicinal plant is Madagascar in Africa, it is widely observed in the Indian subcontinent. Ayurvedic experts claim that the flowers of this tree and its smooth, glossy and dark green leaves act as a natural medicine for type-2 diabetes.
1. Walk regularly to cure diabetes.
2. Check for diabetes regularly.
3. Follow a controlled diet plan.
4. Exercise regularly.
5. Stay gently in the sun for some time every day. It provides the body with essential vitamin D, which is important for insulin production.
6. Drink enough water daily.
7. Keep yourself busy in various activities instead of sitting down.
In the end, I can say that it is possible to control diabets completely by following the above mentioned methods. So we should share more to keep diabetes under control and let everyone know. Today, everyone is healthy. Good bye.