24 Days 200 Hour Soulful Yoga Teacher Training Pokhara
Discover and lead yourself considering the best Yoga Teacher Training Pokhara Nepal
let’s enjoy Yoga teacher training in Pokhara because it always leaves interesting stories and memories in life.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Pokhara
Everybody needs to be happy in this fancy mesmerizing life and finding the core Ananda the reason for our existence. Many people are eager to lead a peaceful, healthy and joyful life
and looking for self-realization but it can only be possible through exploring the limits of the soul and one need a lot of composure to learn many things spiritually.
Lets practice Yoga in Himalayan city
Practicing yoga provides many benefits to people such as we may take it as daily healthy exercise to stay fit, while for others it is an art of meditation that provides exploration of mind levels, eternal joy and connects the soul.
If you want to discover the styles of yoga and meditation which really works for you, we suggest you considering the best Yoga Teacher Training Nepal at Himalayan region of Pokhara and,
this blog will help you out to know the best yoga school Nepal – Yoga teacher training Pokhara
Discover and lead yourself considering the best Yoga Teacher Training Nepal
Are you planning to enroll in the best Yoga Teacher Training Nepal or, want to experience the deep heart and soul of Yoga?
Well, this is so simple! Get on a track meant for self-discovery, revival, and exploration with yoga teacher training in Pokhara Nepal and dig down into the innermost layers of your body as well as conscience.
Things to expect from a Yoga Teacher Training Pokhara Nepal
I pushed the snow in my dream. As a result, it fell over.
Whether you are about to become a successful international certified yoga teacher and want to study yoga, Pokhara is the best place to consider. For a reason, it is also known as the “Himalayan Annapurna Capital of Yoga” as it is 360 degrees surrounded by mountains and centric to the beautiful Phewa Lake.
Many tourists come here to trek and do yoga. Each and every corner exhales yoga and spirituality as some of the most reputed yoga schools, training programs, Retreat Centre and ashrams are busy providing training courses to the yoga enthuses.
Mantra Yoga and Meditation School Nepal
Is one of the leading yoga training centers among them offers Best 200 hours, 300 hours, 500 hours Affordable Yoga Teacher Training courses in Pokhara Nepal.
- 24 Days 200 Hour yoga teacher training Course is perfect for the beginner- You can able to learn Ashtanga yoga Primary Series and Vinyasa flow Yoga style in this session.
- Whereas 27 Days 300 Hour yoga teacher training courses are perfect for intermediate series, that is designed with Ashtanga Yoga Vinyasa flow level- 2.
- And Advanced Level Programs that is 51 Days 500-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal.
He’s a very nice YTTC. it took us out to find the best yoga teachers of Nepal,
The different forms of yoga focus on extending into certain poses, stretching, opening hips aligning the spine, and deep meditation. Besides yoga, you can get experienced teachers, music therapy, and weekly excursion with this registered yoga school.
This 200-hour yoga teacher training program will be the foundation stone in your journey to advance your yoga practice. The 200 hours YTT will help in getting you acquainted with different layers of yogic art and science.
The 200 hours of practice of the physically, mental and spiritually layers helps to build confidence and awareness of your truth, your authentic self. The effect of our close connection to nature will enhance the experience and help you reach deeper in your internal journey.
- Strengthen self practice
- Increase energy in your daily life
- Acquire discipline and increase flexibility
- 200-hour certification eligible to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion
- Immerse with the Nepalese culture and incredibly powerful surroundings
- Small group size assures one to one focused training
- 23 nights cozy accommodation
- Organic home grown food
Out of your mind and into your body
The last part:
200 Hour yoga teacher training in Pokhara Nepal at Mantra Yoga !
Pokhara Nepal located Mantra Yoga and Meditation School offers 24 Days soulful yoga teacher training and 12 days 100 hour yoga teacher training course for international tourist and Nepalese people.
Techniques, training, and practice: Total 100 hours
- Minimum contact hours: 75 hours
- Minimum contact hours with lead trainer(s): 50 hours
- Prayer: Om chant, mantra prayer, and chanting
- Jogging; Subtle exercise, dynamic (warm-up) exercise, spinal exercise, and Suryanamaskar (both traditional and integrated forms)
- Satkarma: Dhauti, Basti, Neti, Nauli, Tratak, and Kapalbhati
- Asana (postures): Meditative postures, relaxing postures, balancing postures, fitness maintaining postures, inverted postures
- Body alignment in yoga
- Yoga safety guidelines
- Mudra, Bandha, and pranayama (breathing ethics)
- Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) and dhyana (meditation)
- Guided teaching practice
Teaching methodology: Total 25 hours
- Minimum contact hours: 15 hours
- Minimum contact hours with lead trainer(s): 10 hours
- Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and the establishment of priorities and boundaries
- How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations to the degree possible in a group setting
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting, and correcting
- Teaching styles and qualities of a teacher
- The student’s learning process
- Business aspects of teaching yoga (including marketing and legal)
Anatomy and physiology: Total 20 hours
- Minimum contact hours: 10 hours
- Constituents of the human body: cells, tissues, organs, terminologies
- System of protection and movement of bones, joints, muscles, flexibility, efficiency, body alignment
- System of intake of raw materials and the elimination (digestive, respiratory, excretory)
- Communication and immune system – cardiovascular, nervous, endocrine, lymphatic
- Spiritual anatomy and physiology: Pancha kosa, chakras, physical and spiritual Nadis, Kundalini power, etc.
Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers: Total 30 hours
- Minimum contact hours: 20 hours
- The brief study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts: meaning, definition, and history of yoga, biography of some yogic rishis such as Lord Shiva, Patanjali
- Brief introduction of the yoga sutras, Hatha Pradipika, and Gherand Samhita
- Forms of yoga: Karma yoga, Bhakti yoga, Gyana yoga, Dhyana yoga, Mantra yoga, Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, Ashtanga yoga
- Yogic lifestyle: day regimen, night regimen, and seasonal regimen, Aahara – Vihaara – Vichaara – Vishraama
- Ethics: Yama (social ethics): Ahimsa (non-violence), Satya (truthfulness), Asteya (non-stealing), Aparigraha (non-possessiveness), Bhrahmacharya (true nature); Niyama (individual ethics): Shouch (purification), Santosha (contentment), Tapa (tenacity), Swadhyaya (self study), Ishwar pranidhan (self surrender to God)
- Concepts of Dharma and Karma, Bondage and Moksha
- Yogic Aahara / Sattvic food, rules of healthy food habits
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva)
Practicum: Total 10 hours
- Minimum contact hours: 5 hours
- Minimum contact hours with lead trainer(s): 5 hours
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
Remaining contact hours and elective hours
- The remaining contact hours (55 hours) and elective hours (15 hours, either contact or non-contact) are to be distributed among the five educational categories, but the hours may be allocated at the discretion of each RYS based on their program’s focus.
- 06:00 Wake up and ushapan (early drinking water)
- 06:30 – 07:00 Jala Neti (nasal cleansing) and herbal tea
- 07:00 – 08:45 Bhakti yoga (prayer / chants), warm-up exercise, Suryanamaskar, yogasana, Bandha, pranayama, Shanty Path (peace mantra)
- 09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast and herbal tea
- 11:00 – 13:00 Theoretical and practical yoga class (six days a week)
- 13:00 – 14:00 Vegetarian lunch and herbal tea
- 14:00 – 15:00 Library / self-study
- 15:30 – 17:00 Yoga practical class (six days a week)
- 17:00 – 17:15 Herbal tea
- 17:15 – 18:45 Bhakti yoga (prayer / chants), spinal asana / Suryanamaskar; yoga Nidra, Mudra, Dhyana yoga (meditation)
- 19:00 – 19:30 Dinner and herbal tea
- 19:30 – 20:30 Bhakti yoga (prayer / chants), Trataka (concentrated gaze), and discussion
- 20:30 – 21:45 Evening walk, Vajrasana, self-study, and practice
- 22:00 Bed time (lights out)
Note: Sunday will be a weekend day. A one day World Heritage yoga tour is planned for the second week and a one day hiking yoga activity is planned for the third week.
This is the perfect place to start a life-transforming journey by experiencing our Yoga and Meditation practices and becoming an internationally certified yoga and meditation teacher. Take your yoga practice to the next level by booking special yoga teacher training courses with us today.
Mantra Yoga and Meditation School Pokhara Nepal
RYS 200, RYS 300, Yoga Alliance, USA
Also having Yoga Studio in Peachland Canada
You can also Join our 200 hour yoga teacher training Dharamsala