A good natural sleep pattern is the most fundamental thing required for a healthy living. Quality sleep helps to build immunity and fends off all your diseases. Our internal body clock sync with nature determines when to awake and when to feel drowsy. As the body goes for the complete rest mode, it helps the internal organs to rejuvenate the wear and tear that happened on the whole day. Yes! Deep sleep is one of the foremost factors required by the body of all ages of life for the healthy functioning of the brain, for supporting the growth and development in growing kids, improves learning abilities, reduces stress, inflammation, and lowers the risk of developing diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease.
Though there are 100’s of known sleep disorders which are categorized into four categorize like insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, sleep rhythm problems, and sleep-disruptive problems. Here, we discuss a few of the common sleep disorders and a few simple tips to overcome them. If you are struggling to sleep at night and if the sleep is dragging it to the next day, talk to the sleep specialist for further evaluation.
Common sleep disorders:
- Insomnia: Do you have trouble falling asleep? Yes! Insomnia is one of the common disorders faced by individuals around the globe. People have trouble sleeping or may have a poor quality of sleep, but the causes are not generalized with one symptom. Many health disorders together can invite insomnia in individuals. Speak to your doctor as a lack of sleep can bring serious health issues. The sleep specialist may prescribe medications to ease the symptoms. Order them from the best online pharmacy store in India and avail amazing medicine discount on every order you place.
Tips to overcome insomnia:
- Reduce alcohol intake
- Limit caffeinated drinks
- Stick onto a healthy diet
- Include physical activity or exercise in your daily routine
- Follow a correct circadian rhythm
- Establish good sleeping habits by practicing a good sleep routine pattern
- Avoid the usage of electronic gadgets before bedtime.
- Snoring: Nearly every one of us has a snoring experience. The air, when it flows through the relaxed tissues in your throat, the tissues vibrate as you breathe and produce sound. Snoring is an uncomfortable and embarrassing situation faced by many individuals. Snoring may also be due to a serious underlying medical condition that might require immediate medical attention. Alleviate snoring with the following simple tips.
Tips to overcome snoring:
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Change your sleep postures. It’s good to sleep on the sides.
- Avoid taking alcohol or beverages just before your bedtime
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep Apnea occurs when there is a repeated interruption in breathing when a person is in a deep sleep. Sleep apnea is of three types: obstructive sleep apnea, complex sleep apnea, and central sleep apnea.
Tips to overcome sleep apnea:
- Perform strengthening exercises to improve your strength and ability
- Practice nose-breathing exercises
- Trim your extra fats and try to maintain a healthy weight.
- Sleepwalking: Sleepwalking is one of the serious disorders that can cause behavioral issues and can affect the quality of life in many ways. Several factors contribute to sleepwalking these include environmental conditions, medical conditions, and genetics. There are no known tips to prevent sleepwalking, just minimize the risk by following these steps:
Tips to overcome sleepwalking:
- Follow a few relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation techniques
- Get a good, adequate and deep sound sleep
- Construct a calm and peaceful bedtime routine.
- Nightmare disorder: A number of psychological can cause nightmare disorder. A disrupted sleep pattern can be caused due to fear, anxiety, scary dreams, reading creepy stories, the death of a close family member, excessive daytime sleepiness, fear of darkness, etc.
Tips to overcome the nightmare disorder:
- If your kid has a bad nightmare and if he or she struggles to sleep, have an open talk with your child and rule out what made him scary. Rewrite the ending of his or her story with a peaceful note.
- Everyday hit you’re the bed same time and aim for the regular sleep pattern
- Fight your anxiety away with meditation and yoga
- The use of fragrances provides a positive effect on your dreams. Hence, sprinkle your most favorite aromatic essential oils on the pillow to keep the nightmares away!
Sleep should be given a high priority in the list for everyone in the family, but, this has gone way down due to poor lifestyle, stress, depression, medicinal side-effects, and many more. If you are facing trouble to fall asleep, contact your doctor or the therapist to determine the key factors that are pulling you from falling asleep. If doctors prescribe you medicines, order them from any trusted online medicine store to beat your sleep disorders.