Apple is a wonderful and most popular brand that has always provided the best products and services to its users all over the world. Apple Watch is one of its fantastic wearable products that a lot of users use to have these days. Like all the tasks that you perform on your iPhone, Mac, or iPad, Apple Watch also enables you to perform various tasks like making calls, sending and receiving messages, and much more. You can also send emojis in your messages to the contacts with your Apple Watch. Apple Watch is a great accessible device that you can use like a professional. You just need to know the way to make the best use of it. Well, in this article you will get to know that.
Have you tried sending emojis in your messages to the contacts with your Apple Watch? If you are one of the new users of Apple Watch, then you possibly need to know how to do that. In this article, we are going to let you know the ways through which you can send emojis in your messages to the people with your Apple Watch. Please read the full article to get the method.
These days, for most of us, messages have become the primary medium of communication. And that is the reason why your messages should be more expressive. Emojis plays a significant role in expressing our emotions very clearly. That is why we all use emojis more than texts in our messages. And today, it seems hard to have a cool messaging experience without these emojis. We have a great variety of emojis that can express our feelings more clearly. You can put whatever you want in your text messages like smileys, emoticons, or pictures as well. And now speaking of sending the emojis using Apple Watch, then it follows a much simple procedure to do that. Along with that, Apple Watch provides you with a choice between the standard emojis and some exclusive animated characters created by Apple. You can use any of the characters that you want to share with contacts.
And now, it’s time to get to the method of sending emojis on your Apple Watch. You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to do so. Take a look:
The Steps to Send Basic Emoji Using the Apple Watch
Below mentioned are the steps to send standard emojis to the contacts on your Apple Watch. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, launch the Messages app on your Apple Watch.
- Now, head to the conversation list and select the contact of the person with whom you want to chat.
- Tap on their name to open their conversation. Open a new message option.
- And now, tap on the emoji icon after which you will be provided with a variety of emojis. Scroll up and down through the screen of your Apple Watch to explore the range and choose any of them as per your preferences.
- After selecting an emoji, tap on that and hit the send button to send the emoji to the person.
The Steps to Send Animated Emoji on Apple Watch
If you want to send any animated emojis in your messages to any contacts, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Tap on the “Messages” app to open it on your Apple Watch.
- Go to the conversation list and scroll through your screen to choose the contact to which you want to send animated emoji.
- Tap on the name of the person to open their conversation and then tap on the emoji icon.
- And now, swipe to the left side on the standard emoji screen to reach the section of animated emoji. Choose the character that you want to send.
- Along with Animoji, you can send Memoji as well if you want.
- To send any Memoji, scroll to the bottom of your screen and top on the option of “More Stickers” to explore the Memoji list.
- Tap on any Memoji that you want to send and hit the send button.
The Steps to Go Through the Emoji Categories on Apple Watch
If you want to jump to the emoji category to select any of them, then you need to go through the steps that are mentioned below:
- Tap on the “Messages” app to launch the app on your Apple Watch.
- Navigate to the conversation list and scroll through your screen to select the conversation to which you want to send any emoji.
- Tap on the conversation to open it and then tap on the “Emoji” button to jump to the category of emoji.
- Scroll upward on the standard emoji display to reach the category.
- On the category screen, you can select any of them as per your choice. Here, you can choose categories like Animals, Faces, Sports, or Food.
- Lastly, choose any of the groups and tap on the emoji that you want to send and tap on the “Send” button.
There is another alternative that you can use to send the emojis on your Apple Watch. You can use the Scribble feature to send emojis to the contacts. Using this feature on Apple Watch is simple for anyone. And this is all about sending emojis in the messages using your Apple Watch. Try the steps, and if you have any queries, do let us know and stay connected with us for more suggestions and information like this.