Every device that you use comes with some preinstalled apps. And the Apple devices also include such apps. One such app is the Apple Stock app that comes with every iPhone and iPad. This stock app enables the iPhone and iPad users to keep a watch on the latest stock updates on their device. And along with this, it also provides the latest stock related news to the users. You can view the graphs as well to get a basic idea of the ongoing stock rate. These apps are the most suitable and beneficial for professional users as it enables them to keep a watch on the stock market and provides them with suggestions. It is an easy to use application. If you are someone who invests in the stock market and uses an iPhone, then you should consider using the Apple Stock app.
To use this app on your iPhone or iPad, you don’t need to register anywhere. And the people who haven’t invested anywhere can also use the app easily and quickly to track the shares they are interested in. Many iPhone and iPad users do not know how to use Apple’s Stock app on their device. If you are also one of them, then here, you will get to know everything about it. The following article will let you know the methods to use and manage the Apple Stock app on your iPhone and iPad. So, if you want to get the procedures, please go on and read the complete article.
The Procedure to Use and Manage the Apple Stock App on iPhone and iPad
Anyone can easily use the Stock app on their iPhone and iPad. To use this app, all you need to do is to follow the below-mentioned method. The procedures are simple, and you will have to go through the steps included in the process. So, now, it’s time to get you the steps of using and managing the Apple Stock app on iPhone and iPad. And here’s how you can do that:
Adding Stocks to the Stock App on iPhone and iPad
By following the below-mentioned steps, you can add the stocks to the Apple Stock app on your iPhone and iPad.
- To do this, launch the “Stocks” app on your iPhone or iPad and then go to the search bar that you can see at the top of your device’s screen.
- And now, you need to search for the stock in which you have invested.
- After this, tap on the stock to view the detailed graph.
- Select the option of “Add to Watchlist” that you can see at the top right corner of your device. And that’s it. You have successfully added the stock to the Stocks app. This way, you can add multiple stocks in the app, and after this, you will get the real-time updates related to them.
Browsing Business-Related News in the Stocks App
If you want to browse any business news in the Stocks app, here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Stocks app on your iPhone or iPad to open it.
- Now, you will have to swipe up through the Business News section and search for the news that you want to watch.
- After this, tap on the headlines of the story, and this will open the full news article for you in Safari.
The Steps to Change the Stock Units on the iPhone and iPad
If you want to change the stock units, you will need to follow these steps:
- To change the stock units, open the app on your device.
- Now, go through the values that you can see placed next to the stocks. And this way, you can change the stock units in the Stock app.
The Steps to Delete any Stocks on Your iPhone and iPad
If you are going to delete any stocks, here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Stocks app on your iPhone or iPad and then tap on the “Edit” option.
- After this, go to the “-” icon located beside the stock that you are going to delete.
- And finally, select the “remove” option to delete the stock and save the changes by tapping on the “Done” option.
So, this way, you can use the Stocks app on your iPhone and iPad and manage the stocks. Using this app on your Apple device is not a difficult task. So, go now and check out the app. And if you want to read more articles like this, take a tour of our website.