Axis Bank and Flipkart have collaborated to create a dedicated co-branded card. Customers often receive perks while shopping online at sites like Tata Sky, PVR, Myntra, etc.; however, if a consumer purchase from Flipkart and completes the transaction using the Flipkart Axis credit card, they will receive significant discounts and rewards. Simply put, this credit card is a shopping credit card that provides you with a variety of features and benefits, like cashback on purchases, access to airport lounges, and fuel advantages.
The details of the card are below
|Joining fee||Rs. 500|
|Annual fee||Rs. 500|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the withdrawal amount, the minimum amount is Rs. 250.|
|Overlimit penalty||If the Cardholder attempts specific transactions that could violate the Credit Limit, the Bank may approve them. However, if the amount exceeds the Credit Limit, a 2.5% over-limit fee will be charged (with a minimum of Rs. 500).|
|Add on card fee||Rs. 100|
|Late payment fee||Nil if the total amount owed is less than or up to 300 rupees.
Rs. 100 if the total payment owed is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 500.
Rs. 500 if the total payment owed is between Rs. 501 – Rs. 1,000.
Rs. 500 if the total payment owed is between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 10,000.
Rs. 750 if the total payment owed is between Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000.
Rs. 1000 if the total payment due is between Rs. 25,001 and 50,000.
Rs. 1000 if the total payment due is greater than Rs.50,000.
|Foreign currency transaction charges||3.5% of the total transaction amount.|
You must meet the following eligibility requirements relating to age, residential location, income, active credit card accounts, etc. in order to apply for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Your chances of being approved will also be impacted by elements including your credit score, payment history, and delinquencies.
|Required age||The primary cardholder must be at least 18 years old and no older than 70.|
|Occupation||Interested individuals should either be salaried employees or self-employed.|
One of the largest banks in the nation, Axis Bank, offers a variety of credit cards to meet the demands of its customers in a number of areas, including travel, lifestyle, and retail. Here are the advantages in more detail.
When compared to other cards on the market, Flipkart’s cashback rate is fairly generous. Any cashback you earn will be automatically deposited to your credit card account, saving you the trouble of converting rewards into money.
- On Flipkart, 2GUD, and Myntra there is 5% cashback.
- Enjoy 4% cashback on all preferred partners including Curefit, PVR, Swiggy, TATA 1mg, TATA Sky, Uber, and Cleartrip.
- In all other categories, there is a 1.5% cashback.
Users of the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card can take advantage of numerous welcome bonuses.
- For new Swiggy users using a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card get 50% off up to Rs. 100 on your first transaction. Enter “AXISFKNEW” as the code.
- On your first purchase at Myntra using this credit card, you’ll receive 15% cashback up to Rs. 500.
- Get a Rs. 500 Flipkart voucher when you make your first purchase.
Axis Bank Flipkart credit card not only provides you cashback and welcome gifts but also helps you save on your fuel purchases.
- At all gas stations in India, use your credit card to get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Only transactions totaling between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 are eligible for the promotion.
Also Checkout: Fuel Credit Cards In India
A luxury that is much desired by frequent travelers is free to access to airport lounges. From the bustle and noise of the airport, these lounges offer a haven. In addition to complimentary food, there is comfy seating and gadget charging stations. These lounges, however, charge a fee for admission. But with your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, you can take advantage of 4 free visits to select domestic airport lounges each year.
If you love to dine out frequently then you are going to love this card’s dining privileges. As part of Axis Bank’s ‘Dining Delights’ program, you can receive a 20% discount at participating restaurants when you use your Axis Bank Flipkart credit card.
This card offers you the convenience of using your credit card without the pressure of instant payment. Stop worrying about the big transaction you made with your card and convert your outstanding balance into quick and simple EMIs. A variety of tenors will be available for you to select from, ensuring that the monthly installment amount won’t be too much for you to bear.
- Pay in parts: You no longer have to repay the entire amount of the bill upfront. Enjoy the comfort of easy balance EMI payment.
- Lower interest rate: By choosing Balance on EMI, you can pay less interest than you would otherwise on a credit card’s revolving balance. Now you can easily turn your amount into an EMI starting at a minimal 1.0%, 1.08%, 1.25%, 1.5%, or 2% per month.
- Tenor options: With the help of Axis Bank, you can choose the monthly payment you can afford. You can choose from a variety of EMI choices that are available for your profile to make payments easier.
This credit card is issued right away, and getting one requires no paperwork. With this Flipkart Axis bank credit card, shopping will be simple, convenient, and profitable. For people who frequently purchase online, particularly with Flipkart, Myntra, and other partner merchants, this credit card is the ideal option. Moreover, after it is issued, you can instantly use this credit card, therefore you will not have to wait for hours to make a purchase on your preferred app in order to receive various rewards.
Additional Reading: 4 Tips for Establishing a Solid Credit Score