Have you recently purchased an Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker and eager to complete its setup? Well! This guide can help you. Here we are going to share step-by-step Amazon Echo Dot Setup Instructions that can help you to complete the setup for your Echo Dot device. Amazon echo dot comes with all the latest features that can make your Echo experience smarter than before. There are a number of things that you can do using your Echo Dot smart speaker. You can ask the Echo to play your favourite music, read a book, order food and a lot more other things. You can also connect your Echo Dot device to the external speaker if you want to enjoy the music streaming services. So, let’s proceed further and learn how to set up Amazon echo dot device.
Before you proceed with the Echo dot setup, make sure you meet the specified criteria.
- You must have a stable and active Wi-Fi connection.
- Amazon account username and password to log in.
- Compatible smartphone device to download the Alexa app.
Echo Dot Setup: Step by Step Guidelines To Follow
- The Echo dot device comes with a standard micro USB cable and the power adaptor.
- Plugin the micro USB cable to the Echo dot.
- Connect the standard USB to the end of the adaptor and plug into the power outlet.
- Place your Echo Dot device in the preferred location somewhere in the centre of the room.
- Wait until the Echo Dot shows you the blue ring light.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the initialisation process run. Once you see the orange ring light appearing, this means the Alexa is ready to be online. Proceed with the device configuration.
- Download the Alexa app and log in to it using the Amazon account details.
- Follow the onscreen process with the process.
- Select your Echo device from the list of available devices. After this, select your language to continue further.
- Wait until the order in string light on your Echo Dot device appears and after that click on continue to validate. If you are unable to see the orange light, click on the action button and hold it for about 5 seconds.
- You will be connected to the Echo dot. After this, you have to select your Wi-Fi network and enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Wait for a while and let the Echo dot device be ready to talk. You are all set to talk to Alexa and execute your commands. Also, if you would like to connect another Bluetooth speaker to Echo Dot, you can do it now.
Amazon Echo Dot is a smart speaker that comes with a smart voice assistant known as Alexa. If you want to use the smart services with Alexa, you need to follow the above mentioned Amazon Echo Dot Setup Instructions to complete the Echo dot setup for your device. While doing the setup, just make sure that your Echo Dot device is turned on and working fine. It is important to have an Amazon account to complete the setup process. Without an Amazon account, you cannot use Echo dot services. Also, make sure that you have an active internet connection for enjoying the smart experience with Echo.
We hope that after following these simple guidelines you would be able to complete the Echo Dot Setup for your device. But, if you are unable to do so, we recommend you to contact the Amazon Echo Dot expert and take the expert suggestion to complete the setup. The experts can give you the best advice and also make sure that you have the best smart experience with Amazon echo dot.