Are you familiar with different kinds of conference technologies? Nothing is constant, there is always a need for a push for better growth and development. Latest technologies facilitate interaction and collaboration in positive work culture. This article introduces you to the major conference technologies that can enhance your collaboration for the future.
In the past few months, we all have got introduced to the new and refined future of work. There are no more traditional style conferences and everything is about to go digital, adaptable, and diverse. Technological advancement has affected almost every industry. Since things are moving beyond podium-based presentations and conference-halls sessions, it’s time for you to adopt new conference technologies to enhance your collaboration.
Undoubtedly, the technology is enhancing the conference meeting experience to make it interactive. Digitization is not limited to relying on email, webchats, and other social applications to collaborate with the team. These tools might provide you with the medium to communicate but there is no certain commitment, dispute resolution, or accountability. For this, you must go for a virtual conferencing software that works exactly according to your requirements.
Here are the major categories for modern meeting collaboration technologies:
- Video Conferencing Systems
- Large Screen Monitors/Video Walls
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Touchscreen Technology
- Virtual Reality Systems
- Audience Interaction/Engagement
- Social Media
High-End Video Conferencing Systems
Two of the most demanding technologies at present are high-end visualization, particularly for bigger events, and for smaller ones, collaboration is the key. The requests for conference technologies have become higher than ever.
Large Screen Monitors/Video Walls
With video wall technologies that come with blended projection, the communication mapping enables information and images to view across different screens or devices at once. These technologies offer high-resolution displays in order to make visual presentations successful.
Another good thing that has got introduce is Touchscreen Technology. It has moved beyond smartphones, tablets, and iPads to bigger screens, and also interactive conference tabletops. Utilizing high-definition digital screens allows you to interact and engage with conference participants in a highly interactive way on a big scale.
Virtual reality is not just for conference games anymore! The technology is being integrated into the software that uses for big-scale conferencing events. In order to show participants something that is not immediately available, VR considers effective. The conferencing software is coming with the potential of virtual reality technology that helps in experiencing goals in a better context. It can be used to showcase the latest products or equipment. All in all, VR will provide you a great way to provide participants with an experience by visualizing an activity.
Which One of These Do You Think is Essential for Your Meeting?
When there are many different conferencing technologies available, it can be challenging to choose the right one. If you require assistance in planning your next conferences and meetings then reach out to professionals at Prysm Systems. Get access to high-end conferencing technologies to stay ahead of the curve for better growth. For more details, visit the website today!
Whiteboards have always been there in almost all kinds of settings. How about having interactive whiteboard free video conference software to big touch screens to hold interactive sessions for virtual presentations. These electronic whiteboards are ruling the market. Having USB ports and great Bluetooth connectivity to devices such as cameras, camcorders, and flash drives, it has become easier than ever to pick up content. Their “smart” abilities allow them to access connections from a local network to support remote assistance. Another great thing about these boards is that multiple users from different locations can make real-time changes.
Audience Engagement Tools
The companies are introducing new technologies to their conferences that support engaging communication among hosts and participants. The top conference technologies that are being implemented are conference apps, audience participation applications, and social media campaigns.
With these technologies, the audience can actively participate in live feedback, responses, or provocations using their devices. It includes trivia games, real-time surveys, leader boards, game shows, polls, open-ended questions, speaker Q&A, social wall, social live metrics, and hybrid conferences.
- You don’t have to worry about anyone erasing it. You can have as many whiteboards as you want, and you don’t have to write “DO NOT ERASE” in capital letters inside the conference room. They stay protected inside your cloud-based workspaces.
- You have unlimited space. The major advantage over pen and paper — you never get to the end of your notepad.
- You can change the color and thickness of the pen. Variety and contrast are important, and there’s only so much space for pens inside your desk or your bag. I love this feature.
- It’s easy to share. Unlike my pen-and-paper scratching, I can snapshot my sketches and email them to whoever needs them, directly from the whiteboard interface.
- You get one-touch access from the QuickStart menu. When you walk into a Prysm-powered video conferencing software room, you don’t even have to log in to use the virtual whiteboard. “Sketch” is the first menu item. Just tap and get starts. Perfect for those spontaneous huddles.
- It’s secure. A lot of what I do is confidential, so it’s important to keep my drawings safe. (Remember that time an Apple employee left an iPhone prototype in a bar? Uh-oh.) Prysm’s whiteboard is encrypted, stored in Microsoft Azure’s secure cloud, and password-protect. And you can give view (vs. edit) rights to whomever you designate. Done and done.
- It works from any device. I can start a brainstorming session in my office, continue in the conference room, and work on it again from home, on my phone. Every time I enter the workspace to pull it up, everything is exactly as I left it.
Social Media Engagement
Furthermore, the majority of meeting planners are using social media for their events, utilizing big screens led video walls display to display real-time “live streaming” returns with provisions of post statistics, trending topics, comments, or poll results from the audience. With live feeds and results upon bigger screens, you can prevent participants from using mobile devices the whole time and enhance the interactive experience.
According to the reports, video conferencing technology is the leading collaborative technology rendered by companies. So, if you want to make things easier for you, here we are about to list the major advancements in conference technologies. Each one of these provides means to make your event more interactive and unique. Let’s get into this!
I admit it. I’m addicted to pens and paper. I have specific pens that I use for lists, others that I use for sketching, some for work, some for personal use, some that I keep in my bag, and so on. I know what you’re thinking: yes, I work for a tech company! But I love the feel of pen on paper. The colors help me stay organized. And I’m just a highly visual person. What can I say? It’s my thing.
For all of the above reasons, I’m an incessant user of Prysm’s virtual whiteboards.
If you are not yet convinced of the utility and elegance of the Prysm whiteboard, try it out for yourself and let me know what you think in the comments below.