How to download Instagram stories, photos, videos, IGTV and reels in a flash? Instagram is a popular social media application that is used by millions of users. Most people love scrolling and going through Instagram feed, Profiles, Photos, Videos, posts, and stories to enjoy them.
Unfortunately, Instagram does not provide the option of downloading Insta stories and photos directly from the application. However, you will require adopting some other methods such as using Insta stories downloader etc.
Use a web-based Instagram stories downloader to save Instagram stories.
Try InstaStories if you want to download Instagram stories in a flash. This Instagram story downloader will help you view and download Instagram stories anonymously.
It is a professional Instagram stories downloader that can save Instagram stories within minutes. It has a user friendly interface with a lot of features and advantages.
Instastory.net comes with following advantages and features:
- Save all of the images and videos from your Instagram story.
- View and download Instagram stories anonymously.
- Easy to use, Fast browsing
- Compatible with every device and browser
Steps to download Instagram stories using Instagram story downloader
Here’s a step-by-step guide to download Insta stories using an Instagram Story downloader:
- Log in to Instagram account and look for the Instagram story you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the Instagram story.
- Visit Instastory.net to download Insta stories.
- Paste the URL in the search bar of Instagram story downloader.
- Click “Download” button and downloading will begin.
- Finally, your download will complete, and the Instagram story will be saved to your gallery.
The best part about using this Insta stories downloader is that you’ll be able to use them straight on your website in stunning slider, popover, or grid widgets.
And every time you publish a story, EmbedStories will instantly fetch it and keep it in your account, synchronizing the widgets on your website. For agencies or people who manage several Instagram accounts, EmbedStories is ideal.
Capturing all of the stories you publish, analyzing them, and perhaps using them again in the future will save you a lot of time and money.
This Instagram downloader also lets you build and embed Photo stories widgets with any photo that fits the narrative format, as well as Video stories widgets with any vertical videos you shoot on your phone.
For marketers, using Instagram story downloaders may help them take their Instagram marketing to the next level.
Save Instagram stories to your Instagram app’s archive.
This is a fantastic option that your Instagram app offers as a setting.
It allows you to enable an Archive option, which saves all of your Insta stories automatically.
You can follow these steps to download Insta stories.
- Click on the ‘Settings icon’ in your Instagram account.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down menu.
- Activate the choices ‘Save Story to Archive‘ (Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll‘ in the ‘Saving‘ area (iOS)
That is all there is to it. Every time you share an Instagram story, it will be kept in the Archive area, where you can quickly save it to your phone library.
Follow the steps below to go to this area and see the stories you’ve saved:
- Click on ‘Settings’ in your Instagram account.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down menu.
- The Archive screen will appear, with all of your stories organized by date.
Your Insta-stories are now permanently kept in your account.
One of the most compelling reasons to save Insta-stories in Archive is the ability to repost or repurpose them in the future to make Insta- Stories Highlights.
How to save Instagram stories to your iPhone?
You can download Insta-stories manually if you don’t want to save every story to your Camera Roll.
Follow the steps below to do this:
- Take a look at your current story.
- Tap ‘Save’ after clicking the three dots at the bottom of the story.
- To save individual photo or video stories, select ‘Save Photo/Video.’
- Choose ‘Save Instagram story’ to save your whole story as a single video.
This technique is straightforward, but it necessitates individually downloading each story once it has been published.
The Instagram story comes in the form of a vertical video.
Save Instagram stories to the ‘Highlights’ folder.
This is a new feature of Insta-stories that allows users to create Highlight sections on their Instagram profiles after the stories have vanished.
Other individuals may see the parts, and they function similarly to Pinterest boards.
Instagram Stories Highlights is a feature that allows you to create themed highlights where you may save and share stories or posts that you believe are worth your time.
The following are some of the advantages of having highlights for businesses:
- Posts and articles may be found in a variety of categories, making it simple to find what you’re
- Specific goods or collections should be highlighted.
- Customer testimonials should be highlighted.
- Highlight the part concerning your company’s FAQs.
There is a list of other Instagram downloaders you may test out on your Instagram page. However, to save an Instagram story in Highlights, follow these steps:
Highlights from Instagram stories
- Go to your Archive and click on the stored stores or open the active story.
- At the bottom of the narrative screen, select the Highlight symbol.
- Select a Highlight category or just click ‘Add new‘.
That is all there is to it.
Your story will now display in the Highlight section of your Instagram profile page, just below your bio.
You may also make a Highlight of old content by following these simple steps:
- To save Instagram story to your profile, go to your profile and press the Add symbol in the Stories Highlights section below your personal details.
- Select the story or stories you wish to emphasize with a tap, then press Next.
- Select a cover photo and a title for your highlight article, then press Add.
- By selecting Edit Highlight, you may add new images or videos to your highlight at any moment.
How to save all of the highlights in a single video?
This is one of the most requested features in the Instagram app’s native version to download Insta-stories.
Follow the steps below to save the whole Highlight with a single click:
- Go to your profile and select a Highlight from the drop-down menu.
- Swipe up or click on the persons photographs in the bottom left corner.
- Select the download icon in the top bar.
- The entire Highlight will be saved in your phone’s Camera Roll as a single video.
That is all there is to it.
How to include Instagram Highlights on your website?
As previously said, the Embed Stories Insta-stories downloader can simply assist you in grouping your created Instagram stories, similar to Instagram Highlights.
This one-of-a-kind Instagram tool will provide you a code to use on your website to integrate these Highlights.
In short, you have read many method to download Instagram stories. But we recommend you to save time and go for using Instagram stories downloader. According to me, Instastory.net is the best Instagram story downloader of all times.
It not only helps you to save your time, but it also provides 100% best results. So, hurry up and use Instastory.net. Let us know if you liked using it.