The Most Common Monsoon Diseases & Their Homeopathic Treatment & Prevention
Monsoon is finally here. It brings relief from the summer heat. Unhygienic conditions, not following basic preventive measures and unhygienic living spaces make it very easy to contract various diseases during monsoon season. Many monsoon illnesses are not diagnosed until they become more serious. It is crucial to get homoeopathy treatment and early diagnosis for monsoon disease to live a healthy life.
These are some of the most common monsoon illnesses that are prevalent in this season.
- The common cold is a common disease in the rainy season, and can also be infectious. It is characterize by a runny nose, frequent sneezing and headaches. All ages are affected.
- Typhoid: This highly infectious disease spreads during monsoon. This can be caused by drinking contaminated water and food containing bacteria. This disease manifests as prolonged fever, severe pain in the abdomen, headaches with diarrhoea/ constipation and severe abdominal pain.
- Malaria: One of the most prevalent diseases in monsoons is malaria. Female Anopheles mosquitoes spread the disease. This is the most deadly disease in India, with the highest death rate. Malaria can cause fever, muscle pain, weakness, shivering, and other symptoms such as fever at regular intervals.
- Cholera: Cholera can also be caused by poor hygiene and contaminated water and food. Cholera is characterized by vomiting and diarrhoea. It can be mild or severe. It can cause vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Hepatitis A & E: These diseases can be spread via the faecal/oral route (ingestion of contaminated food or water). It is usually an acute infection that disappears within a short period of 2-3 months.
- Asthma allergy: Because of the changing weather and dampness, this is more frequent during monsoons.
- Fungal infections: Because of the constant moisture and the potential for coming into contact with filthy waters, this is quite common in monsoons. The environment is moist, which is a very suitable environment for fungi, particularly in skin folds like the groins and between the toes.
Homoeopathy treatment for Monsoon Diseases: Why?
Monsoon can make homoeopathic treatment very effective. We offer the best homoeopathic treatment available for monsoon ailments Spring Homeopathy.
Because they are small and sweet, children love Homeopathy medicines. Children who have frequent colds, tonsillitis, asthma, diarrhoeas, ear infections, dentition, or skin problems can find homoeopathy very helpful. Homoeopathy can strengthen their immunity, increase growth, improve appetite, memory, concentration, and many other benefits.
Homoeopathy is an effective treatment for all types of joint pains and reduces dependence on painkillers.
Homeopathy is a great treatment for chronic skin conditions that are more common in colder climates like eczema and psoriasis. Homoeopathy can boost the body’s immune system (immunity). Spring Homeopathy’s remedies are safe and can treat the disease at its root.
These are the top tips to keep your health this monsoon
- Use repellents and mosquito nets
- Boil water
- Avoid street food
- Before you eat, wash fruits and vegetables.
- Do not wear wet shoes and clothes for too long
- Healthy food
- Hand sanitisers are a must when travelling
- Immunity is boost by green tea and herbal tea. Vitamin C increases immunity
- Regular exercise
- Avoid getting wet from the rain.
Homoeopathic Treatments to Prevent Skin Diseases in Summer
Summer is here, and it can be dangerous. Summer heat can cause medical conditions and make it difficult to enjoy the sun. You should start storing your summer gear in your closet. Consider using homoeopathic remedies to do this. Homoeopathic remedies are quick to relieve pain, speed healing, and prevent infection.
Homoeopathic remedies are safe, gentle, and not toxic. They also have a pleasant flavour. As we sweat, our body’s stores of vital fluids and salts decrease in hot weather. This allows us to lose the nutrients that we need to be healthy. Common problems like heat stroke, dehydration, and exhaustion can result.
The primary goal at Spring Homeopathy is to provide tertiary care for their patients and to have the best treatment of skin diseases in India.
Some symptoms include:
- Excessive sweating
- Cold, clammy skin
- Rapider pulse and breathing
- Muscle cramps, stomach pain
Homoeopathy provides long-term treatment options for the prevention and treatment of acne. It targets the triggers or root causes that cause it. Homoeopathy treats hormonal fluctuations as well as acute symptoms like inflammation, pain, swelling, and pain.
Homoeopathy is a natural healing process that provides remedies to restore health and stimulate the body’s natural strengths or recovery. Our Homeopathy treatment for skin conditions at Spring Homeopathy is the best option to treat these conditions. There are no side effects. Our Homeopathy treatment for skin diseases is based on the principle that “like cures like”. We place more emphasis on treating the patient than the disease.
Homoeopathy is a great way to treat skin issues. Our Top Homeopathic Doctor will provide the right Skin Diseases Treatment. The following are some of the most popular homoeopathic remedies for skin diseases treatment:
- Urtica urens: Stinging Nettle is the source of this remedy. It is best use when your skin is red from intense burning heat, itching or a stinging sensation. Itchy skin can look like a rash, with tiny white bumps.
- CantharisThis remedy protects your skin against intense burning, rawness, or starting.
- Causticum: This is for severe burns that blister or ooze, as well as for old wounds.
- Aloe Vera plants outermost layer of one leaf should be removed and the gelatinous inner applied directly to the burn. It helps to refresh the skin’s warm-up.
Exposure to the scorching sun can increase heat exhaustion risk. This happens when someone becomes dehydrated from lack of water, sweating excessively, or drinking alcoholic beverages.
The symptoms include paleness, cold, clammy, sweating excessively, increased pulse and breath, weakness, dizziness and nausea.
- Veratrum, Cuprum Metallicum, Magnesium PhosphoricumCan be used for heat exhaustion.
- GelsemiumIt is used to treat dullness, dizziness, or drowsiness.
Heatstroke can occur if heat exhaustion isn’t treat on time. This is a fatal condition where the body is unable to regulate its temperature. With a rapid and forceful pulse, sweating can stop and the body can reach 40oC. Sunburn can cause dry skin, severe headaches, and hot heads. A person can vomit, become confused, have convulsions or be completely unconscious.
Our top Skin Specialists are familiar with the symptoms and can recommend the best homoeopathic remedies for Skin Disease Treatment.
- Belladonna: A reddened face with flushed skin. The rest of the body, or only the hands and feet, is cold. A severe, throbbing headache on the right side can be aggravated with shock, movement light, sound or light. The symptoms are further exacerbated by cold treatments or tilting the head back. The person appears to be in a stupor as their pupils dilate.
- Glonoinum: It presents as a severe, throbbing, or throbbing headache. There is a visible pulse bypassing the carotid and carotid arteries. This problem can be exacerbate by cold water, the bending of your head back, and better by elevating your head. The skin is dry and warm, with a reddish-coloured face and bulging eyes. You feel confused, sleepy, and in a large, confused state.
- Carbo vegetabilis: This is when the person feels weak, faints, or collapsing from heat exhaustion. After exposure to heat or sun, it feels cold and clammy. This remedy is only recommend for those who have symptoms such as the need to breathe and air.
- Natrum Carbonicum: This is a great global solution if there aren’t any specific modalities. It often works when others don’t. Sunburn, sunstroke, and chronic sun exposure can make you sensitive. Headache severe from the smallest sunrays; weakness when walking in the sun; vertigo and confusion after sun exposure.
- GelsemiumThis medicine can be taken if you experience a flushed appearance and headaches, as well as the characteristic weakness and trembling.
- Avoid fried foods.
- Reduce your consumption of tea and coffee.
- Avoid eating stale vegetables and fruits.
- Don’t overeat
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Avoid carbonated beverages
- Keep your skin moisturized by drinking 6-8 glasses of water per day
- Maintain good hygiene.