Is it correct to say that you are looking to migrate Kerio mail server to Office 365? Despite the fact that Kerio is unreliable, it includes a rich email system with attractive features for email, calendaring, texting, and collaboration, yet it is not desirable by many types of associations. Kerio is clearly intended for small and medium-sized organizations looking for a large business-class email system.
When it came up in 2001, Kerio Connect received one of the most time working groupware solutions offering a fully highlighted enterprise email system. While it has advanced impressively from that point forward, Kerio actually gives a brief disadvantage that would briefly make customers, especially giant firms consider Microsoft Exchange or Office 365.
Kerio to Outlook 365 Migration – Reasons Explained
For the seamless, Kerio is clearly intended for small and medium organizations. When these organizations fill in size, their requirements also move forward. Previously working email solutions would not be appropriate at present. The complex or large business requires more highlighted features, which in fact holds great authority over security and continuity. Despite the fact that Kerio is a balanced enterprise-level email solution, they can be dealt with differently only from the current email services.
The reality is that Kerio is tasked with email. Microsoft Office 365 is then again worked around the cloud, which packages all the profitability applications together, including your messages, contacts, calendars, etc.
Despite the opposition, Microsoft continues to be the market leader regarding cloud-based email solutions. On the off chance that if you are using Kerio Mail, you may have an extreme on-field encounter. So, you can experience the best features and functionalities by migrating Kerio Mail Server to Office 365. In addition, there are group-wise approaches that make Office 365 a suitable choice from Kerio.
All these reasons enforces users to migrate Kerio email to Office 365.
Why Office 365 is One Step Ahead than Kerio Mail Server ?
With its huge workforce, Microsoft not only finds out how to test its items inclusive of Office 365, better than most of its rivals but in addition, it consistently built on novel innovations over standard time periods.
1) There is also a component of heritage and equality. As most frameworks across the planet use Microsoft items as their business suite, the use of Office 365 provides an added advantage of flawlessly incorporating mainstream Office applications. Office 365 is for Business, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Power BI which is comprehensive in the Office 365 service plan.
2) With regards to information security, no email service can compete with Microsoft apps. Microsoft is known for eagerly ensuring the information of its customers, and it caters to practically all the needs of your business.
3) Office 365 includes highlights such as Advanced Threat Protection and Office 365 Cloud App Security, the most elaborate security suite for large-scale efforts. Also, integrated with Exchange Management Shell, it1 allows administrators to make low-level system changes and large-scale changes in content, which is a perfect choice for many types of enterprises.
An All-Rounder Solution to Migrate Kerio Email to Office 365 Service
If you begin to explore solutions or options for implementing Kerio to outlook 365 migration, then you’ll come across many approaches. But, a hassle-free and cost-effective solution is what every individual aspires.
An expert Kerio Converter Wizard can seamlessly migrate Kerio Mail to Office 365 along with attachments. It provides a methodological process to transfer Kerio Mail Server to Office 365 account along with all email components.
Without breaking a sweat, this Kerio to outlook 365 migration software will enable you to move all Kerio Mailboxes to Microsoft 365 without leaving anything behind. You can even do this entire migration of Kerio Mail Server data to O365 in batches to save time and to avoid repetitions.
After migrating Kerio email to Microsoft 365, users can sign in to their Office 365 accounts to confirm if their data has been migrated.
Complete Step-by-Step Processing to Move Kerio Mail to Microsoft 365 Account
Here’s an articulation of how a user can implement Kerio to Office 365 migration.
Please check out the demo version of the software available on the official website of Kerio to Office 365 migrator.
First of all, download and install the setup of software on your machine.
Once done, now load desired Kerio Mailboxes from your database. This can be done in two ways: either you can upload a file or a folder.
If you wish to convert multiple Kerio user mailboxes, then choose the Select Folder option & enable the “I am Converting multiple users” option.
Now, choose the required Kerio Mailbox items which need to be migrated into Office 365.
Next, navigate to the saving options list and choose Office 365 from it.
Here, you need to enter the Office 365 email ID, password, and also the ‘I am Admin’ option if required.
You can also select a desired data filter option if you intend to migrate some selective data from Kerio Mail Server to Office 365.
Lastly, click on the Next button to begin the process. The task to migrate Kerio email to Office 365 is running on your screen. You can closely analyze the live conversion.
At the end of conversion, just log into your Office 365 to see all emails of Kerio account.
Benefits of Kerio Mail Server to Office 365 Migration Tool
This application has a lot of amazing features that make it favorable among both technical and non-technical users. These are:-
- It has a simple, intuitive, and self-descriptive Graphical User Interface. Thus, every user can easily relate to each feature of the tool without any hassle.
- The toolkit has a special ‘I am Admin’ option that is specifically beneficial for those Kerio Administrators who wish to migrate multiple Kerio Mail user data to Office 365.
- This application is fully workable on any version of Microsoft Windows like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- It’s an independent application and hence does not requires any external app installation to migrate Kerio Mail server to Office 365.
- Users can change the default language of the Mailbox such as French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Swedish languages.
- There are various filter setting options in the software which is highly advantageous for selectively migrating Kerio Mail Server emails to Microsoft 365.
Over to you
Starting with one email framework, then the next is often an uncertain issue with a high probability of deviation of information. The methodology you should use relies on the scale and greatness of the email migration. At the end of the day, it comes down to a money-saving thing to buy automated software vs requiring hours of labor to physically transfer information such as contacts and schedules. If you are choosing the automated methodology, then Kerio Mail Server to Office 365 migration tool can help you to do that.
We hope that you liked this blog!
Also Read: How to Convert Kerio Connect Mailboxes