One of the upgrades to Windows 10 is that, Unlike the previous window versions, the Windows 10 can take care of all the installations like printers wisely. In case you got into trouble during the Windows 10 printer setup, there are some easy troubleshooting tricks that you can go with to fix the problem. Most of the time you can complete the Windows 10 setup by following simple standard guidelines connecting the cables, setting up the internet, etc. Also, you need to install the appropriate printer driver and software on your device to make the best use of your PC and another connected device. However, if you get into the table during the setup process, you can run printer troubleshooter windows 10 and it will help you to fix the Windows 10 issues and make sure that you have the best printing experience in your device.
While dealing with printer issues, the first thing you have to do is to run the troubleshooting tool that comes built-in to your device and help to fix the issues like driver issues, device not responding error, etc. It can also help you to troubleshoot the communication errors between your printer and computer.
Use the Printer Troubleshooter Windows 10
Windows 10 could be a great alternative for troubleshooting non-physical errors on your Windows 10 device. the troubleshoot and may not help you with issues like ink leakage or paper jam but it will definitely help you to resolve the issues between your printer and computer.
How to Run the Printer Troubleshooter?
- Click on the Start button and after that, type Troubleshooter.
- Tap on the ‘Troubleshooting’ link appearing on your screen and then click on the ‘View All’ option. In the next part, scroll down and go to the Printer.
- In this window, you have to tap on ‘Advanced’ and after that ‘Run as Administrator’. Hit the ‘Next’ button and choose the printer device you would like to troubleshoot.
- Hit the Next button again.
- The tool to detect the problem automatically and troubleshoot it.
In case, your printer is not appearing on the list of connected printers, you need to check and make sure that your device is turned on.
If the printer is still not appearing and the troubleshooter is unable to find any problem, you need to update and reinstall your printer drivers.
Troubleshoot the Print Job Errors
The printer software is responsible for queuing your printing jobs, and in case any job fails, this also prevents the other jobs from the execution. Check whether the document is in the print queue or not. Here are the steps :
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and choose ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Double click on your printer.
- Check the Status column to know whether the print job is failed or not.
- Right-click on the print job failed and then hit the ‘Cancel’ button appearing in the pop-up list.
- Tap on Yes for the confirmation and delete all the printing jobs in the queue.
If you are planning to print the documents but unable to do so because of the printer errors, you can run the printer troubleshooter Windows 10. The troubleshooter could be your one-stop solution for the printing issues and make sure that you have the best printing experience with your device. In the steps above, you can see how you can run the printer troubleshooter for fixing the errors. The process is simple, make sure you follow the guidelines carefully. However, if you are still unable to fix the issue, we recommend you to contact the printer experts and get a piece of professional advice to fix the problem. The experts can always suggest the best possible thing to mitigate the issue and make sure you have the best printing experience with your device.