HP is an outstanding brand that offers the best quality of printers to the customers. Most of the HP Printers are known as All-in-one Printers as they can Print, Fax, Scan and Copy at a time. It makes the lives of the people easy by providing exclusive features to the users. HP Laserjet P1102W Printer is one of the best models that hold the attention of many people. If you find yourself stuck while HP Laserjet P1102W Setup, contact the experts for the help. You may also visit the official website of the HP to get more information.
Steps of HP Laserjet P1102W Setup For Mac OS
Follow the steps to set up the HP Laserjet P1102W printer For Mac OS:
- Initially, turn on the HP Printer and make sure that your printer is in ready status.
- Then turn on the Mac device and then connect it with the wireless network that you want to share with your printer.
- In the next step, connect the Mac device to the printer with the help of USB Cable.
- You will now be able to see the pop-up window. It will now ask you for permission to install the necessary software. Click on the ‘install’ option to proceed.
- Once the installation gets completed, then click on the ‘Apple’ icon.
- Then open the ‘System Preferences’.
- Now, click on the ‘Printers and Scanners’ section.
- After that, click on ‘Open Print Queue’ and then press the ‘printer setup’ button.
- Click on ‘settings’ and after that press on the ‘utility’ button.
- Click on the ‘open printer utility’ button in Mac.
- In the proceeding step, click on the ‘Networking’ tab and then choose the ‘Wireless’ under the ‘IPV4 Configuration’.
- Under the ‘Wireless’ section, you can change the status from ‘disabled’ to ‘enabled’.
- Tap to ‘apply’ and choose the ‘Ok’.
- Now on the wireless setup, you can see under the ‘Network Name (SSID)’ choose the name of the shared network.
- Under the authentication field, Select the ‘Security Mode’ at the bottom and then type the network password. Click on the ‘apply’ button.
- Again return to ‘printers & scanners’ and then click on the (+) sign.
- In the pop-up window choose the HP LaserJet P1102W printer. In the ‘use’ section at the bottom and select the printer name.
- Then click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Finally, HP Laserjet P1102W Wireless Printer has been set up on Mac. It is now ready to print.
If you are facing any difficulty while using HP Laserjet P1102W Setup, then contact the technicians. The availability of our experts are 24/7 hours; feel free to call us at our helpline number. We have a well-certified and trained team of experts who are known to most of the common technical issues that people usually face. They are rich in experience in handling the problem of the customers with ease. Choose us and get the one-end services in a short duration.