Do you want to buy or rent bare metal server but don’t know which hosting provider is good for it.
No need to worry about this any more. This post will help you in this. Before jumping to the straight right to the topic. Let’s get a brief about What Bare Metal Server is. So, let’s begin!
What is Bare Metal Server?
A bare metal server is not a regular machine. Instead, it is a powerful physical server machine that is exclusively dedicated to an individual tenant. Hence, no sharing of the computer resource; No neighboring noise means no performance issue. Due to this, it is also known as managed dedicated servers or single-tenant physical servers.
Furthermore, the tenant can optimize their physical server according to needs. You can optimize the server on multiple aspects – Reliability, Performance, and Security.
Another option for the bare metal server is a hypervisor. It is a type of server where the tenants shared the resources – computer, power, storage, and other resources. Besides, you are free to
install any operating system directly on the bare metal server.
Thus, you can remove the layers in the physical server to maximize performance. It includes Windows, SuSe, any Linux flavor, and a custom one. People can run dedicated bare metal servers in their data center, use some colocation hosting facility, or rent them at a predictable cost from a managed service provider.
Why is Use of Bare Metal Server So Important?
Multiple factors let us know the importance of a bare metal server. However, we have outlined the prominent one here.
It is easy to work with the bare metal server as you can optimize it. So rent bare metal server and customize it as per your unique needs. And get the performance that you wish for.
Reliability You Can Count On
As we said earlier, the Bare metal server doesn’t share their compute resource. So, ultimately, it nullifies the noisy neighbor effect. Hence, there is no fear that your workload can get affected by another service. Thus, happy working!
You experience a significant level of security because of proper server isolation. In addition, the bare metal server always comes up with a state-of-the-art privacy & security protocol.
Saves You Money
If you rent a bare metal server, it can be a convenient and cost-effective way to get hosting. You only need to pay a predictable monthly or annual cost. However, many providers also offer the pay-per-use billing model. It reduces the extra expenditure on the server cost.
After understanding about the bare metal server, let’s know from where you can rent bare metal server.
Rent Bare Metal Server From NetForChoice
One can easily rent the Bare Metal Server at an affordable price from NetForChoice. NetForChoice is a leading Tier 3 data center company in India whose headquarters is in Noida.
- A Tier – 3 Data center company in India and has a Tier-4 DC facility too.
- To provide 100 % Uptime and low latency, NetForChoice has its data center globally. It offers unlimited bandwidth with top-notch network security.
- IIt works in three different segments. The first one is NetForChoice (www.netforchoice.com). This segment deals in enterprise data center solutions, data security solutions, and cloud-based hosting. The second segment is Net4Choice (www.net4choice.com). It deals in the public cloud. You can easily visit this website and can provision a server of your choice. And you only need to pay for what you have used only. The third segment is NetForChoice India (netforchoice.in). The segments deals in shared hosting.
- The NetForChoice holds an incredible position in providing Infrastructure as a Service to organizations.
- The NetForChoice has a vast clientele. It holds names like National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, SONALIKA, INTAS, ATTAR LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, AIMA, KRBL, and so on.
Let’s get into the NetForChoice Bare Metal Server Hosting
NetForChoice Dedicated Bare Metal Cloud Server
The NetForChoice comes in the industry with its commercial grade service – Bare Metal As A Service. Now, it is one of its prominent and most selling services globally. It has a wide range of physical servers with pre-configuration at a meager cost. So anyone can purchase it.
You can also create your server for your unique requirements. All the servers engineers with the next-generation processors and components. Along with this, each physical server is provided by the certified experts with one or two days.
The NetForChocie server ensures a high level of security, protection from DDoS attacks, unlimited bandwidth, high rate of Input/Output. However, you can customize your server to deploy storage, SAP, Game, or hosting of sensitive data. The company offers 24/7 technical support with all their plans. So, you can get uninterrupted service all the time. All the severs place under surveillance with continuous 24/7 monitoring. In addition, the power backups are there with a quick hardware replacement facility. All these factors guarantee 99.995 % Uptime.
The NetForChoice Bare Metal Server Hosting Plans
1. Bronze Plan – 4 Cores, 32 GB RAM, 480 GB SSD, 480 GB Backup Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 6,000 INR
2. Silver Plan – 12 Cores, 32 GB RAM, 480 GB SSD, 480 GB Backup Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 8,999 INR
3. Gold Plan – 24 Cores, 64 GB RAM, 480 GB SSD, 480 GB Backup Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 11,999INR
4. Diamond Plan – 16 Cores, 128 GB RAM, 980 GB SSD, 980 GB Backup Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 12,999 INR
5. Platinum Plan – 32 Cores, 128 GB RAM, 980 GB SSD, 980 GB Backup Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 15,999 INR
6. Emerald Plan – 32 Cores, 256 GB RAM, 1.2 TBGB SSD, 1.2 TB Backup Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 21,999 INR
1. Bronze Plan – 4 Cores, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 7, 500 INR
2. Silver Plan – 4 Cores, 32 GB RAM, 512 GB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 10,000 INR
3. Gold Plan – 6 Cores, 32 GB RAM, 512 GB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 12, 500 INR
4. Diamond Plan – 8 Cores, 64 GB RAM, 512 GB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 21,000 INR
5. Platinum Plan – 10 Cores, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 25, 500 INR
6. Emerald Plan – 12 Cores, 128 GB RAM, 1 TB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, 99.995 % Uptime, comes at a price of 26, 500 INR
Moreover, you can choose any of the following operating system for bare metal server.
Above all, you can choose any plan and receive one month trial. It is an exclusive plan for this year. So, do not waste your time anymore and signup today. Once you are satisfied with the service, the company will make an agreement.
How to Rent Bare Metal Server From NetForChoice?
To get the hosting, you need to visit the NetForChoice website. Or, you can directly arrange a meeting with the executives. For this, make a call on this number – 0120-4578842 / +91 – 8766177177 or drop a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Final Closing Thoughts
Renting a bare metal server is a no-brainer. But getting the right host would be a complex task. Because these days, everyone is selling the hosting service. So, it could become cumbersome to identify which one is genuine. This is why we have come up with this article – “Need To Rent Bare Metal Server, But From Where?”. Here you can learn about the fundamental of Bare Metal Server and why it is so important. Importantly, which company is selling the versatile physical server at a low price.
Check out all the plans of NetForChoice Bare Metal Server or create your own. And deploy your critical workload and start working on it.